2021-2022 Sled Builds

GreyGhost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been running 3 seasons on the tune so far with no issues. 250 is the max the factory turbo can put out. Anything more is out of the turbos efficiency and it starts heat soaking on the longer pulls.

Those Yamahas make some good power. I’ve watched guys easily climb almost vertical mountains with ‘em

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2017 Sidewinder getting some work. Ascender plastics, Iceage elevate, drop and roll, 153 tunnel, belt drive and the custom work along the way to make it work. Few things left to finish it off but turned out pretty good. And a few things to do in the off season to lose a few more pounds (non electric start seat, turbo relocate and new gas tank). Should be close to turbo 2 stroke weight and the weight removed from the nose and more central.
Ohh I'm digging that, you custom built that intercooler ? And what are ya gonna do with the line coming out of the rollover valve ?

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ohh I'm digging that, you custom built that intercooler ? And what are ya gonna do with the line coming out of the rollover valve ?

I bought a intercooler core but it was way to big, so cut up the stock intercooler and made my own end tanks. Going to try and find a different core to get some better cooling but that might be an off season deal.

Im just going to vent the roll over valve line and the breather line to under the sled. Hate how much oil gets into the intake system the way its routed from factory.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EBF3BD77-F54A-4DFF-82C0-13E06DC7C6AF.jpeg
BDAE7034-C2EA-47E2-B294-03B93D25E24A.jpeg

Polishing is done. Bumper on. Shortening hoses and cooler install today.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
I bought a intercooler core but it was way to big, so cut up the stock intercooler and made my own end tanks. Going to try and find a different core to get some better cooling but that might be an off season deal.

Im just going to vent the roll over valve line and the breather line to under the sled. Hate how much oil gets into the intake system the way its routed from factory.
I have a spare radius intercooler for a 3 cyl that may work for you. Hit me up if interested.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome work man! Dad of the year material!

Probably an old threads somewhere... do a build update thread? the F7 a friend had in grade 11 was LIGHTNIN fast!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cmon dad....you gonna help him out and dump the suitcase.....or are you trying to kneecap him a little so he won't beat you too bad? :p
When I first built it the stock suitcase ran the best and didn’t lose power. So I never changed it out. But yes also need every advantage over the young ones never hurts. 👍

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just want to keep things simple.

Would like to find a boost-it pump gas kit, or maybe the aero charger with the snow to air intercooler. And run around 5lbs boost
Aerocharger with snow to air sitting on the shelf here. I would recommend getting a redline box for it.

Buddy has a redline kit for sale as well.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aerocharger with snow to air sitting on the shelf here. I would recommend getting a redline box for it.

Buddy has a redline kit for sale as well.

How much $ you want for it?

Havent even rode the thing yet, figures i buy a 174 and its friggen hard pack in Revy lol

Top Bottom