2021-2022 Revelstoke Area Updates

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turned sunny today...
Couple of our honey holes but still only spindle deep on North face...
She got more pounded.....
Weather tuens tommorom.
IF...And I mean IF. It rains and cools down, get your sweet asses out of bed and ride super early to get any fresh....
Just saying......
There was also some SHOOOTZZZ being slayed tody.
Glad not my sled in carnage alley for thos who never made it..
Nothing like rolling down concrete..

That was us snow was pretty deep in the chutes still we climbed a few.
Airport 1-3
Monster
Swenny
Messy (the only one that had hard snow)
The one to the left of swenny.
Also climbed anything else that was steep.
Tried the 90 a few times but it has a weird drift in it right after the 90. I made it 3/4 if the way up but it was steeper than usual.
As for sled damage one fellow drove into the rocks and broke his intake and lost his gauge and buddy was taking my sled for a rip and lost the boost gauge. Boost Gauge was broken anyway.

IMG_4585.jpg

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a couple guys climb over Turbo on Thursday. One guy hit the rock in the middle and never made it so his buddy climbed over the top, turned around and came back down to help him. Never seen anyone come down Turbo after they climbed it before. They always come back down the backside?

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen a couple guys climb over Turbo on Thursday. One guy hit the rock in the middle and never made it so his buddy climbed over the top, turned around and came back down to help him. Never seen anyone come down Turbo after they climbed it before. They always come back down the backside?

Usually that’s how ppl go down. It’s way scarier coming down then going up. If I managed to get turned around in the chute very seldom I stay on the sled. I Just jump off and slide down. Broken sleds are funny if nobody gets hurt.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did he manage to park and help his buddy?

I remember attempting Turbo back in 98. My sled just quit right up by the rocks. I somehow flopped it on its side and it stuck there with me partially underneath. I was afraid to move because it would have gone down the mountain like a yard sale. Three guys hiked up and helped me swing it around. Never tried Turbo again.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did he manage to park and help his buddy?

I remember attempting Turbo back in 98. My sled just quit right up by the rocks. I somehow flopped it on its side and it stuck there with me partially underneath. I was afraid to move because it would have gone down the mountain like a yard sale. Three guys hiked up and helped me swing it around. Never tried Turbo again.
The snow was loose enough he could get it to stop but not where he wanted to so he had a good hike to help his buddy.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never been to Revy before, here for the week, what are so e good areas to hit up. Have familes with us but also be some guys days where the riding is more advanced.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boulder for easy day and turtle for more advanced days.

You ride both from the same parking lot. 5 min out of town.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No people do ride down turbo, ive done a few times. Its a pretty fast ride forsure.

It’s definitely a quick one, the drop down to Copeland mine off the logging roads in eagles is comparable with trees waiting at the bottom

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad area there. Isn’t that where that big one came down over the sheds and blocked the river a few years ago?

Top Bottom