2021-2022 Revelstoke Area Updates

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could always be nice and set up a couple large thermos's with hot chocolate or coffee and add a bunch of xlax for them.
That would be kinda entertaining to see
No that would be aweful, they would 5hit in the woods and that can't be environmentally friendly. :sick::sick:

Reactions: RXN

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL Before I read your post I was thinking along the same lines of why not just plow a snow berm up at the 1 km mark....seems like a walk to the car or into town in "revy deep" snow in the middle of winter will probably kill a lot of enthusiasm for protesting just to get the instagram and facebook cred they are hoping for. Sad when they can shut down someone's livelihood without confirmation that there is any actual old growth logging occurring.
They are set up right at the start of Akolkolex FSR just off pavement. . I’m hearing a lot of pushback on social media but nothing has materialized yet. There isn’t any snow now as it has all melted in the past week . This same group was set up at Bigmouth creek towards Mica and they abandoned that one when the contractors pulled out and they were left protesting a pile of snow . 😜

Mathious

Reaction score
Did anyone ride today?

IMG_3715.jpg

Rode Boulder today. Was tits deep. 2ft of fresh on the trail. Snow is pretty wet. Made for some awesome tree riding today. Snowed pretty hard all day. Trail in is gravel for the first 1.5kms.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it rained right to the top again last night. Anyone confirm that from reve?

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it rained right to the top again last night. Anyone confirm that from reve?
My buddy is in Revy and confirmed that the hills don't look good from town... That and the fact that the yamacam is showing 3 degrees at the cabin. The ski hill is 3 degrees at the base and also 3 degrees at 2000m so i would say yes, rain from top to bottom just about everywhere I would assume.

Ryson

Reaction score
Hey guys

Was gonna head to mcbride Sunday but talking to a few guys sounds like the trails are a disaster.

Wasn’t planning revy but don’t care much as long as the snows good. Thoughts? Or recommendations of where I should head?

Thanks everyone

Ryson

Reaction score
Ya I seen that. Definitely looking better. Hope this rain doesn’t wreck things

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this atmospheric bull chit is over tonight they said on the weather today

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Went to the top of sale. Jet ski might work better than a sled.
But isnt nice that they closed parking at 3km on Boulder so you can now ride your $20,000 plus sled up gravel for at least 1.5km.. (oh, up and down,,,3 plus km of gravel).
Ride 2 days, thats 6 plus km of gravel/dirt.....thats a long way on dirt for a SNOW MACHINE!!!
Sweet.......Not happening to my new whip......
I will wait for snow.....
Golden looks like the place for the interm for now..

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But isnt nice that they closed parking at 3km on Boulder so you can now ride your $20,000 plus sled up gravel for at least 1.5km.. (oh, up and down,,,3 plus km of gravel).
Ride 2 days, thats 6 plus km of gravel/dirt.....thats a long way on dirt for a SNOW MACHINE!!!
Sweet.......Not happening to my new whip......
I will wait for snow.....
Golden looks like the place for the interm for now..

I think every area I have seen so far is pretty snirty for the first couple kms.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was plus 14 this morning in the interior couldn’t believe it.

Top Bottom