Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw Cabin last Saturday
5361F301-8161-436D-878D-3E15B3D3BDD4.jpeg
E474635C-81C1-4FFD-AB4F-AEE695FB3ADE.jpeg
71516C4F-09C6-4FE0-9C94-17D0D6B71328.jpeg

Treerider

Reaction score
Talked to Hotrod today all trails still being groomed!! Probably a couple more weekends for Renshaw still good coverage from the 2km parking lot. Lucielle and Belle good shape also!! Could use a reload but good exploring weather!! Higgins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is word of a turnaround in the 1 km range of ticket booth. How much room is there to go down and unload closer to the snow and then go park back up top with the rig? Truck / deck w/ open 2 place kind of space to turnaround or could a truck / enclosed go down, unload and head back up top to park?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hotrod has opened a parking lot up at the 2km mark which is just over the first bridge. Plus there should be some parking along the trail before the bridge if the lot is full. Talk to the trail collector and he will give directions if not sure. Belle is a little smaller than Lucielle.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last weekend there was plenty of snow at the km 1 turnaround. Can park along road on either side of the turn around. All snow covered. The groomer was parked further up the trail so vehicles would not park past there. Grooming was great, and the gentleman at the trailhead booth very informative and polite.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any Alberta kids headed out to play next week? Wouldn't mind getting one more scoot in before putting the power toboggan away for the season.
Likely Saturday next weekend (although I do sport a blue plate lol)

Pm me if ya need someone to ride with

Treerider

Reaction score
Hotrod has opened a parking lot up at the 2km mark which is just over the first bridge. Plus there should be some parking along the trail before the bridge if the lot is full. Talk to the trail collector and he will give directions if not sure. Belle is a little smaller than Lucielle.

Thanks for the information. Still wanted to drag the enclosed trailer out next weekend so wanted to do abit of homework on access with it.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went in with four place enclosed trailers and turned around at km 1, parked along the side of the road with no problems. Rode no dirt from there. Lots of room for other vehicles to get by. It should be just as good as the weather has been fairly cool out there this week.

Treerider

Reaction score
We went in with four place enclosed trailers and turned around at km 1, parked along the side of the road with no problems. Rode no dirt from there. Lots of room for other vehicles to get by. It should be just as good as the weather has been fairly cool out there this week.
Great! Appreciate the info! Thanks

Top Bottom