2021-2022 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No iPhone. No safari. I can share pictures from almost anywhere except my camera. Get some kind of notification. File too big or some chit.
I get the same issue if I take pictures using 108MP mode on my phone. I have to down scale them in order to upload. Anything you can do about the size limits Ron?

nathan#19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure was dreadfull yesterday. Stay away.
20220102_101736.jpg

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not going to make it there until saturday night then its 3 days of riding. Does anyone know what days of the week (if its planned) that they groom the trails there? Its been a few years since I went up Renshaw. I think I can still feel all the whoops I hit that day.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually grooms after 100 riders. Usually Renshaw is done Thurs. Fri. Sat. And depending on riders Sun. Or Mon. Lucielle, Sat. And Belle as needed or both after 100 riders.Trails will be holding up really good with the temps being COLD!

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we left the parking lot at Renshaw on Saturday,there was 8 trucks in at at 10 am
Never sern that few. Trail was perfect going up and still pretty decent coming down. Good snow up top in the trees. In the open ateas,it was wind blown pretty good. Poor visibility on Saturday
Sunday was good at Lucille for a quick ride. Temp was zero when we left

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone coming to Mcbride in today or tomorrow that has room to haul a sled from Spruce grove?

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to find a pair of black tobe gloves, tobe goggles or a small battery booster pack on the Renshaw trail yesterday (Jan 16th)? Left my tunnel bag open like a dummy.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone happen to find a pair of black tobe gloves, tobe goggles or a small battery booster pack on the Renshaw trail yesterday (Jan 16th)? Left my tunnel bag open like a dummy.

We were the second last group out yesterday and didn’t see anything on the trail

Top Bottom