2020 Turbo P0270 code.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_4163.jpg

Injector harness clips onto circled piece. After a few days you’d be rubbing thru harness as it’s touching jackshaft

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 249666
Injector harness clips onto circled piece. After a few days you’d be rubbing thru harness as it’s touching jackshaft
Yeah I got it all fixed up now.
It amazes me that the tech was in there bore scoping, changing plugs, "checking wires" and he still missed that .

Not really a big fan of how doo has the wire zip tied right to the aluminum tab.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well she is getting a new wiring harness.

Problem finally manifested permeability, just too bad it happened during the deepest week of the year.

Partially broken harness wire feeding the mag side throttle body injector.

Sled ran great all day and then when I went to back off of the deck the next day it fouled the plugs shortly after starting it. No code at this time.

Ran it around the parking lot for a bit seeing if it would clear up, No dice and no active p.code, must be plugs.

Changed plugs and then it ran fine again after short time of burning around the parking lot. Head up the trail get 1km from the truck and it fouled another set, but this time the code/check engine light finally comes in and is staying in.

So back on the deck and dump it at the dealer. Buds can see the code was in but no active code or check engine light. FML. After a bunch of wiggling wires they finally fined the partially broken wire.

Whole new harness ordered.

This is now the second sled I have owned that has had a broken injector wire, crazy luck.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old post but my 2020 turbo which I use as my backup kept getting the CEL back in january but would never store a code and since my 2023 showed up I left it until yesterday. I just left the the dash in code display mode and it would go from no active code to P0270 and repeat. It was always worse on our whooped out trails which totally makes sense now. I have the extended warranty so should be covered.

Top Bottom