2020-2021-Mcbride conditions and updates

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO blackwater and km 27 is the best way into the backside. Way way easier than the rest, very low risk.

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1A368804-D5B0-463C-A087-ECB3C30AEB90.jpeg Bring extra Gas

Panzerdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you find that?

We’re in vale for a couple days but looks like it might be worth the drive to McBride

It’s always better to go to mcbride. That’s bell �� mountain there is so much untouched snow there

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JESUS!!! Anyone know a hotel or want to cancel theres in mcbride for tomorrow night or the weekend??

Anyone riding renshaw Friday have room for one more? I might leave tomorrow night!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Do you know how many riders went up bell since the last groom?

By looking at the photos of the parking lot to bell, not many. And speaking with Barry this morning there's more snow in town and its still coming down. Pretty socked in the alpine so people will not go to far. Looks like McBride will be the place to go this weekend.

FYI, Hotels are full, Ive tried.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
By looking at the photos of the parking lot to bell, not many. And speaking with Barry this morning there's more snow in town and its still coming down. Pretty socked in the alpine so people will not go to far. Looks like McBride will be the place to go this weekend.

FYI, Hotels are full, Ive tried.

Guess you sleep in your truck.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JESUS!!! Anyone know a hotel or want to cancel theres in mcbride for tomorrow night or the weekend??

Anyone riding renshaw Friday have room for one more? I might leave tomorrow night!

I might. how early and I am old and slow oh and lazy...lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
First, I need to find a room, which is turning interesting. Time, 8am or so maybe?

Spring break starts this weekend for families with kids in School...... might be why there's no availability.

Top Bottom