2020-2021-Mcbride conditions and updates

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job on the grooming trail in and out held up Saturday with over 200 sledders....lots of wrecked sleds bikes and various pieces being towed out Saturday nite...looked like a carnival leaving town....

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just spoke with Brianh he rode Renshaw Saturday Dec 5, Trail up was awesome, they went in to blackwater on 27, trail was ok into there and not difficult. When they got into alpine, snow was settled and main areas tracked. They went into the anthills and played, main areas tracked, they played in and near the trees. No fresh stuff, condensed snow. When you carved and played in trees you would hit a previous track from previous days riders and it would throw you off your line. He said visibility was not great either with a flat light. The trail coming down was pretty worn out with dirt showing at the bottom mixed in with the snow. They said this area definitely needs a reload before returning.

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with Brianh he rode Renshaw Saturday Dec 5, Trail up was awesome, they went in to blackwater on 27, trail was ok into there and not difficult. When they got into alpine, snow was settled and main areas tracked. They went into the anthills and played, main areas tracked, they played in and near the trees. No fresh stuff, condensed snow. When you carved and played in trees you would hit a previous track from previous days riders and it would throw you off your line. He said visibility was not great either with a flat light. The trail coming down was pretty worn out with dirt showing at the bottom mixed in with the snow. They said this area definitely needs a reload before returning.
Yes to all. We found decent snow on backside towards spirit.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven’t seen that many guys since 6 years ago. What happened at Allan creek that 296 of them didn’t want to go?

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our crew was there on Friday and they said that about 200 passes were sold that day.

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were able to find some fresh lines in Renshaw Saturday. Still early so with a quite a bit of the area being unridable, she is starting to get pretty used up that’s for sure.
Lucille is pretty much all used up. Even down the butterfly she’s all highway lol. Next couple weeks look promising tho
d26dac941bcc0c0285b804e0cb937be1.jpg

b3daf942e4950dd680f5b0c0083997cc.jpg

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our crew was there on Friday and they said that about 200 passes were sold that day.

Also rode Friday, I thought it would of been a **** show with the amount of trucks/trailers in parking lot but surprising how little we seen in the trees into anthills. Majority took cabin route

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boys I’ve been sharing MBCSA post on here from FB and want to especially share this one. Yes we contribute a lot to these small towns coming and having their services, but they also do a lot for us. Guess a few guys got carried away at the Grizzly over the weekend. Right from MBCSA on FB:

It bothers me that I need to write this.

On Saturday we seen almost 600 riders hit our 3 hills, Sunday 200 riders.

To the majority of the riders, thank you for being respectful and acting responsibly in our community and on the hills. We appreciate it, very much.

For the group who felt the need to be rude and disrespectful to the staff in one of our fine establishments, please do one of 2 things,

Contact them and apologize for your behaviour or just please do not come back to McBride.

The staff of our businesses go above and beyond to make your visit enjoyable. Our town is small, our resources limited, I have seen staff at restaurants and the bar give guys a ride back to their hotel after they've had a drinks because we have no cabs. I have seen locals step up and supply parts they had kicking around or even taken them off their own sled and open their garage to help repair a damaged sled when our sled shops didn't have the parts. I could go on....
These very same folks don't deserve to be disrespected by you.

Unfortunately the actions of just a few can have a severe impact not only on the rest of the visitors but to the locals as well.

Please be respectful.

Last edited by a moderator:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Public disturbance
Call RCMP
Haul their azzes out
They are not part of the sledding community...just the azzhole community.
Pretty sure real sledders will be cheering as the dummys are led out.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boys I’ve been sharing MBCSA post on here from FB and want to especially share this one. Yes we contribute a lot to these small towns coming and having their services, but they also do a lot for us. Guess a few guys got carried away at the Grizzly over the weekend. Right from MBCSA on FB:

It bothers me that I need to write this.

On Saturday we seen almost 600 riders hit our 3 hills, Sunday 200 riders.

To the majority of the riders, thank you for being respectful and acting responsibly in our community and on the hills. We appreciate it, very much.

For the group who felt the need to be rude and disrespectful to the staff in one of our fine establishments, please do one of 2 things,

Contact them and apologize for your behaviour or just please do not come back to McBride.

The staff of our businesses go above and beyond to make your visit enjoyable. Our town is small, our resources limited, I have seen staff at restaurants and the bar give guys a ride back to their hotel after they've had a drinks because we have no cabs. I have seen locals step up and supply parts they had kicking around or even taken them off their own sled and open their garage to help repair a damaged sled when our sled shops didn't have the parts. I could go on....
These very same folks don't deserve to be disrespected by you.

Unfortunately the actions of just a few can have a severe impact not only on the rest of the visitors but to the locals as well.

Please be respectful.

hoping it wasn't S&M peeps grizz was talking about closing

Top Bottom