2020-2021-Mcbride conditions and updates

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is awesome dude.

X-mil myself,,,,,Air force

I definately get way over the 35 days a year and feel blessed that I can also do that.

Main area is Revy (Not just the Boulder Dome, as there is tons of areas to ride around Revy) and the odd trip to Vale/Blue each year.

Will have to veture into the Renshaw 1 day. Blue bird so I can see and explore or with some knowledgeable leader...LOL.

Happy end season sledding.

Gods speed.

Will have to keep it in mind, i can be pretty spontaneous, especially when the weather co-operates.

TKrebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit up Renshaw this weekend both Sat and yesterday . Snow is considerably better back in the Spirit Lake area . Seems as tho the big storm that came through Friday night hit the back end harder than anywhere else near the cabin or back side ! Tons of snow back there , if your heading out in the sun early this week before it settles / sets up , I would highly recommend shooting straight back there .

Last edited:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The road is good. A grader was working on it. Parking lot is mud. Was a beautiful day yesterday. The sun is starting to wreak havoc on the cornices.. Avalanche danger is about to become extreme. Trail was groomed Saturday night, still holding up pretty good on the bottom, top half is excellent. Big thanks to the Mcbride club for the superb job that they do. And... Once again...”The Renshaw never disappoints!” See yas next season.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey,

found a little booster pack in Bell today. Tell me the brand and ill return it to you asap. Im here until morning. Shoot me a PM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was groomed Saturday when we were up. Not sure if it got done Sunday. Some 100’ bare sections first 4 km or so. Was in good shape considering the warm weather I thought. 0D5D2330-7932-4FC2-97CC-B0E73500D7DB.jpeg

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well our season is winding down folks. As of today grooming of the Renshaw trail is done for the season. The gate will remain open until the end of the month at which time it will be locked due to safety concerns related to the slide at 4 kms.
Lucille and Belle will be groomed, weather depending, until Sunday April 25.

We've had an incredible season and want to thank everyone for being patient and respectful while in town . Our entire community appreciates your support.

Hope you all have a great summer and we will see you all when the snow flies !

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well our season is winding down folks. As of today grooming of the Renshaw trail is done for the season. The gate will remain open until the end of the month at which time it will be locked due to safety concerns related to the slide at 4 kms.
Lucille and Belle will be groomed, weather depending, until Sunday April 25.

We've had an incredible season and want to thank everyone for being patient and respectful while in town . Our entire community appreciates your support.

Hope you all have a great summer and we will see you all when the snow flies !

Any chance the gate could stay open for the may 1st and 2nd weekend?

Top Bottom