2019/2020 Mcbride Conditions and Updates

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can actually ride the mountains without impacting the town if you go fully prepared. Go to the hill, ride, go home. Don't go into town at all and you have no impact on the community. Grande Cache is a small town as well with a small hospital which my daughter is an RN at and my wife runs the pharmacy there as well. So I get the idea of burdening the health care facilities. But we still have a lot of workers coming and going as well as through traffic from Hinton to Grande Prairie etc..... We can't close our town down to the rest of the world; and neither can any other town. We can get through this by respecting peoples space and keeping contact to a minimum; but in the end there still is common sense in all this.

agreed, lots of folks doing day trips avoiding the towns.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would the snow be like Easter weekend,I'm trying to plan a trip that won't affect the boys schooling.Is the first weekend of April a little late to be going?

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would the snow be like Easter weekend,I'm trying to plan a trip that won't affect the boys schooling.Is the first weekend of April a little late to be going?
It will likely still be rideable. Don't expect much for pow though unless there is a big storm. I ride April almost every year.

Top Bottom