2017 Skidoo Summit?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To make the most of the additional power, the Valcourt Race Shop matched the engine with a completely new high performance pDrive primary clutch. This new pDrive is designed to reduce friction, reduce weight, tighten tolerances, allow for more consistent RPM delivery, require less maintenance and last longer. To accomplish this the specialty racing pDrive clutch features unique elements like fast and friction free dual rollers to transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons, the renowned BRP exclusive adjustable clickers – only this time applied to flyweights, needle bearings in oversize rollers and a compact open design that’s also 11mm narrower. The new clutch and new clutch cover combine to reduce belt operating temperature by 68° F (20° C).

i like the cooler running temps for sure,

That's what happens when you let someone in marketing write product promo copy.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shhhh not supposed to tell everyone about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20C = 36F not 68F. 68F = 38 degrees C

Just sayin.

Rumors are awesome - not expecting to much from doo, a diet to increase flickability and 10hp would be nice though.

Carbondeath

Reaction score

Just sayin.

Rumors are awesome - not expecting to much from doo, a diet to increase flickability and 10hp would be nice though.
Nice math! If your trying to correct someone about something you know nothing about maybe google it first next time

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice math! If your trying to correct someone about something you know nothing about maybe google it first next time
Haha really?!?!? Not quite fluent enough in sarcasm and mocking to figure out he is pissing around making a rumour of his own equally as ridiculous of some of the ideas people want in the next sled ?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

sledneckx69

Reaction score
Ummmmm what's there not to understand. Reading comprehension, 20C drop is equal to 36F drop. 68F drop in temp. is a 38C drop in temp. 68F is equal to 20C, but I don't know of any clutch on the planet that would be able to operate at that low of a temp.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now are they going with a hydrogen motor to help lighten it up? You know to help it float out of the snow better

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To make the most of the additional power, the Valcourt Race Shop matched the engine with a completely new high performance pDrive primary clutch. This new pDrive is designed to reduce friction, reduce weight, tighten tolerances, allow for more consistent RPM delivery, require less maintenance and last longer. To accomplish this the specialty racing pDrive clutch features unique elements like fast and friction free dual rollers to transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons, the renowned BRP exclusive adjustable clickers – only this time applied to flyweights, needle bearings in oversize rollers and a compact open design that’s also 11mm narrower. The new clutch and new clutch cover combine to reduce belt operating temperature by 68° F (20° C).i like the cooler running temps for sure,
So is this new primary clutch set up similar to the heel clicked steam roller primary kit?

andrew3399

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummmmm what's there not to understand. Reading comprehension, 20C drop is equal to 36F drop. 68F drop in temp. is a 38C drop in temp. 68F is equal to 20C, but I don't know of any clutch on the planet that would be able to operate at that low of a temp.

Yes 68 f is equal to 20c. But where are people coming up with the number 36f??

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To make the most of the additional power, the Valcourt Race Shop matched the engine with a completely new high performance pDrive primary clutch. This new pDrive is designed to reduce friction, reduce weight, tighten tolerances, allow for more consistent RPM delivery, require less maintenance and last longer. To accomplish this the specialty racing pDrive clutch features unique elements like fast and friction free dual rollers to transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons, the renowned BRP exclusive adjustable clickers – only this time applied to flyweights, needle bearings in oversize rollers and a compact open design that’s also 11mm narrower. The new clutch and new clutch cover combine to reduce belt operating temperature by 68° F (this is where the smart mouth douche inserts 36F in place of 68) (20° C).

i like the cooler running temps for sure,

OK been away for a day. Read the part in red in the attached post above.
The math is FUBAR'd, hopfully I do not have to explain what fubar is.
The correct differential between Celcius and Farenhiet is in my post below. The last time I google 20 celcius it did not eaqual 68 farenhiet. (Please do not use the thermostat on your wall as a reference LOL)
Don't think i need to google anything and to the one with his head up his arse.........leave it there. That position likely suits the world best.

Just sayin.

Top Bottom