2017 Ford F-350

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The father inlaw has a new 2017 ford dually coming cant wait to see it MSRP was $91,000 little steep but the interiors are killer in them
yeah saw a single axle with all the bells and whistles shoot over the 100g mark a week ago. Nicely equipped 6.2 gasser, supercab for around 55g

nbrecht

Reaction score
I would be scared to buy with all the electronics on it. A full load will have 8 cameras. But I think that's how all new trucks will be.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be scared to buy with all the electronics on it. A full load will have 8 cameras. But I think that's how all new trucks will be.

You're saying the truck will have 8 cameras????

nbrecht

Reaction score
7 or 8 something like that. Some are a great idea, like in the 3rd break light so you can see your 5th wheel hitch.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Link not working. I like the idea of the second camera where the third brake light is as long as you can use it while driving. To check loads in the back. The dodge has it as well but it is either the one in the bed or the one in the tail gate. You do not get both.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Link not working. I like the idea of the second camera where the third brake light is as long as you can use it while driving. To check loads in the back. The dodge has it as well but it is either the one in the bed or the one in the tail gate. You do not get both.

I love the brake light camera in my new Dodge, gives a great view of what is going on in the box with a quick touch of the screen and stays up for about 15-20 seconds while driving. You can switch between the high mount camera and tailgate camera as well when you are backing up or while in drive.

Not a Ford guy myself but i looked at the F-450 while i was deciding on my new truck. Only reason i didn't go with one was too low of a gear ratio for daily driving. If i had to decide between the one ton's i would still stick with my Dodge since they have never done me wrong.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Neighbour just picked up a 2016 F350 Platinum. Sticker price was $85,000. Got $28,000 off through Employee Pricing and some other factory rebate the dealer passed on.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love the brake light camera in my new Dodge, gives a great view of what is going on in the box with a quick touch of the screen and stays up for about 15-20 seconds while driving. You can switch between the high mount camera and tailgate camera as well when you are backing up or while in drive.

Not a Ford guy myself but i looked at the F-450 while i was deciding on my new truck. Only reason i didn't go with one was too low of a gear ratio for daily driving. If i had to decide between the one ton's i would still stick with my Dodge since they have never done me wrong.

Oh so you can get both cameras now. Good. I like that setup. Wish I had it in my new Chev.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are f'n crazy to buy a ford diesel now with the issues they have. It is like buying a polaris. I don't say this to bash them but when they are running they are great. But too many issues. Ford diesel engines do not have the best track record out there. Buy the best factory warranty you can afford and hope for the best if you do buy one. I like the looks of them though, just would never buy one.

My in laws 6.4 blew up just off warranty a couple weeks back ....17,500 for anew engine ..!
Never a Ford here...

The 6.7L ford diesel (they call it the scorpion) is a fantastic motor, rather bullet proof actually (has less problems than any other engine on the market currently) Designed by ford, (the 6.0 and 6.4 were designed by navistar), and ford built. I drove one for about 100,000 km and all I did was oil changes every 10,000 km and thats it. Cold starts awesome, runs awesome and lots of power.

I've seen aftermarket guys put over 1200 ft/lbs of torque through em stock and they take it. The only thing i dont like about it is the darn environmentalist ad ons, other than that I wouldnt hesitate to buy another if I need it.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw a new 17 f350 today in qe2, looked good they sure are tall. Basically on first take looks like a bigger F150.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone see chevs new commercial with the ford and throwing a tool box in the back! Lol didn't work out so well for the ford. Lol
I seen a new superduty and i prefer the look of the old superduty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtLUmp

Reaction score
Neighbour just picked up a 2016 F350 Platinum. Sticker price was $85,000. Got $28,000 off through Employee Pricing and some other factory rebate the dealer passed on.

You know which dealer he purchased through?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got out of dodge back in 04 due to fuel changes and crap customer service. Been driving Ford ever since and will never change. I never owned a 6.4 but did have a 6 and now a 6.7 with 170,000km pretty much issue free considering the abuse it gets put through. Probably trading up in 2018 when I can afford a new one but will keep my old in for farm and hunting trucks

Top Bottom