2015 ski-doo lineup preview.........

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ya that's one area skidoo needs to improve is color options. 2 options for a snowcheck give me a break where is the incentive? So many skidoos on the hill an they all look the same since so many people go with the black option because there other choices are nasty. I actually like te yellow but was hoping for a blue one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

your 2010 is dead man... you ran it over with the trailer...................let it go!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why isnt a 174 3" for you?

i just think thats a lot of track for what i do im more then happy with my 154. As far as a 3" ahhhhhhhh ive ridden one (3" camo with broke rods) and call me crazy but i think i will keep my 2.5 for now; cant explain it but there was a noticable difference felt slow and sloppy perhaps

maybe from factory it will have a better feel

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just think thats a lot of track for what i do im more then happy with my 154. As far as a 3" ahhhhhhhh ive ridden one (3" camo with broke rods) and call me crazy but i think i will keep my 2.5 for now; cant explain it but there was a noticable difference felt slow and sloppy perhaps

maybe from factory it will have a better feel

Are u still talking sleds or a local from Vegreville:cool:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's interesting seems like a pretty big upgrade from the previous x package shocks doesn't it? Almost looks like they've got the adjustable riser on the orange one too. Maybe there are still a few more surprises to come on the 15's

that one might be a decked out demo featuring some of there popular catalogue items. the fox shocks are an option in the 2014 skidoo catalogue. same with the adjustable riser. i hope they arent standard equipment fox shocks are junk

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Different ski on the 174 also. A lot more taper and not so ugly. The Orange one looks to have wider also.

SparkBuilder

Reaction score
that one might be a decked out demo featuring some of there popular catalogue items. the fox shocks are an option in the 2014 skidoo catalogue. same with the adjustable riser. i hope they arent standard equipment fox shocks are junk

Oh yeah that would make sense that's a lot of money in extras brp probably wouldn't be giving everyone for free. Never actually rode a sled with fox shocks before i was always under the impression they were a higher end option, good to know to stay away from them

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah that would make sense that's a lot of money in extras brp probably wouldn't be giving everyone for free. Never actually rode a sled with fox shocks before i was always under the impression they were a higher end option, good to know to stay away from them

they ride nice. but because they are air shocks the settings fluctuate so much with temperature. also, ive blown lots of seals on them riding and then your done for the day. at least a spring shock if the absorber fails you can ride around with the spring all day.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they ride nice. but because they are air shocks the settings fluctuate so much with temperature. also, ive blown lots of seals on them riding and then your done for the day. at least a spring shock if the absorber fails you can ride around with the spring all day.

Meh... you run the same risk of busting a spring and being done for the day. Given that I've busted more springs than blown seals so far, I think you're blowin it out of proportion.

A piece of steel ain't reliable just because it's a piece of steel.

Sound like a doo rider just tryin' to explain why someone elses good idea is worse, just like how we like to tell everyone that t-motion is a bad idea and prone to break. :)

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure of the yellow, going to have to see that one it in person, but really like the orange. Looks like a new 174 may be in order for next year.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Everyone loves air shocks. Just ask the members of Snow and Mud.

Top Bottom