2014 Yamaha UTV / ATV June Release

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would be sweet if they would bring back the 2 stroke in atv's

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All i have been told is that "it ain't gonna be a wildcat with yamaha stickers on it".

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would be sweet if they would bring back the 2 stroke in atv's
That would be! I miss my Banshee. I hope they get rid of that wet clutch set up. thats a weak link in there drive train.

Last edited:

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be! I miss my Banshee. I hope they get rid of that wet clutch set up. thats a weak link in there drive train.

I wouldn't exactly use weak link, the wet clutch adds durability when being used for work. Their system works well. Seen machines driving around with the primary clutch so full of mud it can't even shift out. For performance it lacks, but for normal use and work like snowplowing for example it's a great system. Be doubtful if Yamaha gets away from it unless it makes a full on sport machine.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't exactly use weak link, the wet clutch adds durability when being used for work. Their system works well. Seen machines driving around with the primary clutch so full of mud it can't even shift out. For performance it lacks, but for normal use and work like snowplowing for example it's a great system. Be doubtful if Yamaha gets away from it unless it makes a full on sport machine.

Yes it does have its time and place! I guess I am talking more about the performance side of things. My neighbours Rhino got sunk into really muddy water and his primary got so full of mud it would only go 15km per hour lol. I will say that I think Yamaha makes a great machine!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it does have its time and place! I guess I am talking more about the performance side of things. My neighbours Rhino got sunk into really muddy water and his primary got so full of mud it would only go 15km per hour lol. I will say that I think Yamaha makes a great, reliable machine, but unfortunately underpowered

Fixed it for you

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told theres a new Raptor 700 with a 4X4 option

Would be gay unless it has IRS. Lose to much ground clearance with solid axle plus chain drive in the mud/swamp sux. Used to own a Scrambler-I know first hand.
They were on the right track with the wolverine just never put a real powerplant in it. I'd like to see them come up with something to compete with the renegade.

canamgirl

Reaction score
I think that's what they are trying to do with the raptor.. But the renegade is amazing so they have a lot of work ahead of them.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehehe....me too.....

I know you would lol!

But seriously, what else is there? New 850 scrambler? Might be an all-right machine but you would need a full face tinted visor helmet to ride it cuz its so ugly! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370492123.195805.jpg

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
No leaks no spy shots circulating.....I'm guessing they will have "Bold new graphics for 2014".......guess we will find out in a week

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like the ball got dropped .... again as usual
for the cost assosiated with this they would have been better to add factory eps to rhino. looks to be an under powered ranger

Top Bottom