2014 Snow check

mountianguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of a snow check for a new sled. Anyone else if so what are you checkin?

I am thinking a 162 le orange and black. I really like what Cat has done for next year just need to ride one first. I rode a 2013 pro and really liked it. I almost fell off in the first 5 feet but after that I was like a duck to water. I think I liked it better than the owner he is still trying to figure it out. I have not tried a XM yet but I just couldnt ride the rev or xp so I dont think a SkiDoo is in my future. i currently ride a M series.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you should try the XM before you make your call. I absolutely hated the XP and even though i was a doo man last year i switched to the M1100 cause i refused to ride an XP. So when the '13s came out i snow checked one and wow unbelievable. Thats my two cents
I am thinking of a snow check for a new sled. Anyone else if so what are you checkin?

I am thinking a 162 le orange and black. I really like what Cat has done for next year just need to ride one first. I rode a 2013 pro and really liked it. I almost fell off in the first 5 feet but after that I was like a duck to water. I think I liked it better than the owner he is still trying to figure it out. I have not tried a XM yet but I just couldnt ride the rev or xp so I dont think a SkiDoo is in my future. i currently ride a M series.

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snowchecked a m8 162 ltd es in black/white... I almost went the xm route but came back to my senses right at the last minute

Hooligen

Reaction score
RMK pro 800 163, Matte black stealth. Wanted to give the new belt drive a year to prove itself, glad i did. E-z ryde, 3'', boost, before i pick it up. Gots to have the goodies !

Top Bottom