2014 KTM 300xc Snowbike build for sale

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best bud just bought a snowbike business in Sicamous. Now leaves me with 2 good friends out there with big rental fleets I should try to keep in business. So I am thinking of letting her go - I have a feeling I will not ride her this year. Will just fly out to Kelowna on that new airline and ride out there on someone else's bikes. :)

This is a no expense spared 300xc build. Turnkey. Just add the kit (already sold TS kit in picture). Fill with fuel (I even have some extra) and go. Change gear oil ever 3 rides. Don't get much easier that that.

All stock parts to go back to dirt. Will be the ultimate summer singletrack machine. I built this to be the ultimate 4 season bike. However - bought a smoking calf-roping horse this year and was rodeoing all summer. Expect next summer to be the same so the chances of me putting her back to dirt are slim to none.

Link to Kijiji ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1217918445

Last edited:

340 GORDIE

Reaction score
I also have a built up 300, but I am missing the air intake system.... which one do you have or where can I get one...? thanks for the info. p.s it appears we live 5 min apart, so if I could see it before you sell that would help... Thanks

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can mods pull this thread. EFI in 2018 KTM300 2-stroke. Gonna keep this girl now and juist move everything over to that chassis. Yee-ha!! EFI and NOS on a 300 smoker. The ultimate combo

Top Bottom