2013 ProRMK GGB Mountain Exhaust Video

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds nice! I just got my GGB can today for my XM when it comes in. I dont want to be a party pooper but your not supposed to be where you guys are riding it closed to sleds! But it is good place to ride! My buddy got buried in an avy on that slope in the back ground!

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really that is below/before the little rental cabin at Forrester..

There was 20+ sleds in that same area and past us

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The olive hut? Your not supposed to be in there but everyone rides there including myself. If you can't go up there or onto the lake forester get real small and tracked out fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The olive hut? Your not supposed to be in there but everyone rides there including myself. If you can't go up there or onto the lake forester get real small and tracked out fast.

Ya the Olive Hut. We drove all around that area just before and after that hut. Good to know for next year. Thanks man

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just past the olive hut if you stay on that side of the range you can go up over the mountain and drop down to another cabin. It's really nice down in there! And I guess there is a way up through the trees from just aways from the main cabin. I think that's the most cabins in one area that know of. 4 of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steelman

Reaction score
Nice video!!

Our new website is up and running. Please check it out and if you have any question, let me know. We are also looking for more dealers.

The new website:
www.ggb.ca

Last edited:

Steelman

Reaction score
Our new brochure

Attachments

• GGB Pic.jpg
    GGB Pic.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:

Steelman

Reaction score
Snow will be here before we know. Anyone have any questions, let me know.

Steelman

Reaction score
Two different levels available. Choose the one that suits your riding style.

Performance – Guaranteed to be as good as or better than stock or we'll refund your money.

MOUNTAIN – Super Lightweight with Race Aggressive sound
They don't come any lighter or any louder. GGB Mountain cans shed huge weight and are designed for use in areas where increased sound is not an issue. These cans are loud, please use accordingly.

TRAIL - Lightweight with Tuned Muscle Sound
Designed specifically for riders wanting to enhance the stock sound. Our Trail cans offer excellent weight savings and provide a tuned muscle exhaust note that will make your buddies envious. These are an excellent choice for noise regulated riding areas as the sound level increase is kept constant from idle to wide open throttle.

Steelman

Reaction score
We are now on Instagram! ggb_exhaust

Check our website out for a great can

Last edited:

Steelman

Reaction score
Both the Trail and Mountain mufflers are guaranteed to perform as good as or better than stock.

How do we achieve this?
By utilizing a flow bench. We first put the stock muffler on the flow bench and establish the air flow rate through the muffler. We then build our mufflers to match the air flow rate of the stock muffler. In most cases, this means that fuel or clutching modifications are not necessary as the engine does not react any different than it did with the stock muffler.

Mountain muffler
• Weight - 4 lbs average.
• Approximately 10-18 db louder than stock at wide open throttle.
• Loud, aggressive sound from mid to wide open throttle.
• Idle to just above engagement provides “fairly respectable” sound levels.
• Not recommended for towns or populated areas.

Trail muffler
• Weight - 6 lbs average.
• Approximately 3-6 db louder than stock throughout the entire rpm range.
• Tuned muscle sound.
• Muffler does not get louder as the rpm increases.
• In most cases, meets sound requirement SAE J2567.
• Recommended for areas where sound levels are enforced.

Fitment
GGB mufflers fit right the first time. We use the original chassis mounts to so the muffler fits securely in the machine. No modifications necessary.

Finish
All mufflers a treated in a high heat black metallic, protective coating, rated for 1200°F.

Do the cans every need to be re-packed
No. We pack to tighter tolerances then the competition. We use the best fiber glass matting in the industry. We have never receiving a complaint due to muffler getting louder or needing to re-pack.

Do you Dyno your cans and do I have to make clutching or fuel changes
No, we use to. We now take the stock can, put it on a bench and do a flow test. We then build our can around that.
By utilizing a flow bench. We first put the stock muffler on the flow bench and establish the air flow rate through the muffler. We then build our mufflers to match the air flow rate of the stock muffler. In most cases, this means that fuel or clutching modifications are not necessary as the engine does not react any different than it did with the stock muffler.

Steelman

Reaction score
GGB Exhaust is here to answer any questions you have. Come check us out for some of the sickest cans!!

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The finish on the GBB mufflers is nice but the mountain muffler I have doesn't seal very well through the belly pan.
i solved this by riveting an aluminum filler panel to avoid snow build up .

As advertised , the mountain can is loud.

Steelman

Reaction score
The finish on the GBB mufflers is nice but the mountain muffler I have doesn't seal very well through the belly pan.

Yes, we have had a couple people ask on that and yes we are addressing that.

Yes the mountain can is loud. We also have a trail can for people who want to loose weight and have a tuned trail sound.

Last edited:
Top Bottom