2013 assault 800 issue

Jleyser

Reaction score
Hey I purchased a sled that was in need of a top end rebuild, have got it all back together and rebuilt but nothing happens when I pull it over no spark, no power at the dashboard etc, starter will turn over but that's it, gone over the wiring etc seems to look ok. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have checked all your connections again. Theres a fuse in the bag over the clutch cover. Not sure but might help

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Jleyser

Reaction score
Ya I've been over the wiring a few times, fuse is good, there is on plug over by the ecm harness that doesn't go anywhere but after looking over a wiring diagram it seems to be the plug for the tether. Are these models known to have stator issues?

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Just a thought, sometimes people over look the small things. Are you sure there is no issue the the kill switch?

Jleyser

Reaction score
Will be checking the kill switch later on tonight, there is an open socket for a plug on the back of the dashboard. Which I guess is for the tether?

Jleyser

Reaction score
Kill switch is good, can't think of anything else it could be.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I purchased a sled that was in need of a top end rebuild, have got it all back together and rebuilt but nothing happens when I pull it over no spark, no power at the dashboard etc, starter will turn over but that's it, gone over the wiring etc seems to look ok. Any suggestions would be appreciated thanks.

Did it run before you pulled it down?

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check ground wires and test stator. Disconnect hood and everything else going to bars. Eliminate each circuit.

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah the extra plug is for the tether as I put one on mine. I agree start with your plug, pull it out of the head and pull it over if you have spark then go from there.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom