2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

WKR

Reaction score
Rode @ West Ridge yesterday....Only 2 of us there. made it 100 feet to top of alpine. Trail up is crazy,and untouched, Insane sidehill last 100 feet or so, if ya dont make it you fall way down into ravine through trees, Not sure if there is another way up? Need to get up there bk it is untouched paradise
you were about a km from alpine. we broke the trail the rest of the way, it was epic. 4 feet fresh untouched. if u want an epic day of riding go to westridge tomorrow, leave your purse at home lol. seriosly it is worth the track.

Summit69

Reaction score
It was pretty sweet being the first track to plow into westridge, too bad it was so socked in to go deep into westridge. Epic day indeed.

And I think those first tracks were closer to 2km from the alpine... Just sayin...

topsecret

Reaction score
I was the second track in, the guy that claimed to 100ft away was more like 3k away, next time push forward!!!

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good day in Allen today, big thanks to some great guys who let me join their group today... you guys rock. I had lots of fun getting to know you guys and ripping Allen up!
Lots of deep wet snow to play in up top, the trail is not overly pleasant though lol. It snowed all day, should be great up top for those who brave the trails tomorrow.

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

TroutHawk

Reaction score
you were about a km from alpine. we broke the trail the rest of the way, it was epic. 4 feet fresh untouched. if u want an epic day of riding go to westridge tomorrow, leave your purse at home lol. seriosly it is worth the track.

Tough trail! Even when broke, wouldn't you say?

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good day in Allen today, big thanks to some great guys who let me join their group today... you guys rock. I had lots of fun getting to know you guys and ripping Allen up!
Lots of deep wet snow to play in up top, the trail is not overly pleasant though lol. It snowed all day, should be great up top for those who brave the trails tomorrow.

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0448.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics Dan
Looking forward to riding with you again
We're gonna hit Oasis this morning just to avoid that icy trail at Allan.

Thegeneral

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Made an attempt at oasis today. We made it to the bottom of he cutblock and up the first climb. Snowed like crazy up there all day. Good luck to the next group!
Well thanks for getting through the cut block for us. We will bust the rest of the way in this weekend if it hasn't been done yet. Just picked up a 12 etec today can't wait to give it a try on Friday.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of us rode clemina today. The trail is in rough shape. Lower elevation there is come bare spots but its all whoops the whole way into the cabin. Legs were burning by the time we got in there. Visibility was sh*t. We were the only sled that went into danger basin and beyond. Pushing fresh powder with the headlights on my cat all day long. On our way out all the tracks out of goat ridge were covered and we couldn't see 5 feet in front of us. Even with my gps we were driving blind in whiteout conditions. Took a while to find the trail back out!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two of us rode clemina today. The trail is in rough shape. Lower elevation there is come bare spots but its all whoops the whole way into the cabin. Legs were burning by the time we got in there. Visibility was sh*t. We were the only sled that went into danger basin and beyond. Pushing fresh powder with the headlights on my cat all day long. On our way out all the tracks out of goat ridge were covered and we couldn't see 5 feet in front of us. Even with my gps we were driving blind in whiteout conditions. Took a while to find the trail back out!

any rocks in clemina or are they pretty well coverd up now?

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome time in valemount this weekend !!! Couldn't see ch!t bit snow was good & lots of stucks!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354573671.381764.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354573697.728668.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354573697.728668.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 478
Top Bottom