2012 / 2013 Valemount Conditions and Updates

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dam'd if you do, dam'd if you dont:dontknow:

Its totally puking in town right now, with temps just above zero BUT.....

The chappell weather station shows no precip

And the highway cam in Blue looks dry from what I can tell...but its night tim....could be wrong
B.C. Highway Cams

Once you get around canoe mtn its a whole new ball game, weather wise. If I had to guess, by the weather station data, there is no significant snowfall down south to help our access although Im sure the alpine is getting hammered.

Im off to the Saskatoon snow show tomorrow at 530am so this is likely my last report, although if i wake up to 3' I will post up a pic...lol

Its still a complete gamble. If you choose to give it a try, good luck and ride safe.

HIT ME were Gambling....were either driving 10 hrs to go riding or 20 hrs to have a quick look at a dirt trail I guess we'll see.....

FatGuy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CN shack along the tracks by Allen creek.
I think the real question here the people want to know is "will maxwell be riding vale this weekend"?

in the past 6 years I have gone out on this long weekend religiously and this will be the first we haven't. Stupid warm weather and rain.

less01

Reaction score
Planning to check things out on the 29 just one of thoses check things out rides shake the dust of rides have to try and plan something for sure

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the real question here the people want to know is "will maxwell be riding vale this weekend"?

in the past 6 years I have gone out on this long weekend religiously and this will be the first we haven't. Stupid warm weather and rain.

Ya is was waiting for someone to bring that up lol. I'm staying home until the 24th weekend then it's on. Because I know what's happening there right now I'm going to wait. Too warm. but i hope who ever goes has a wicked ride and takes some photos

Last edited:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya is was waiting for someone to bring that up lol. I'm staying home until the 24th weekend then it's on. Because I know what's happening there right now I'm going to wait. Too warm. but i hope who ever goes has a wicked ride and takes some photos

That's our groups plans too. Lots of snow between here and Hinton to go for a ditch itch if a guy wanted to go for a quick afternoon braaaaap.:beer:

polaris god

Reaction score
anyone considered riding around lake isle??? lac ste anne has greatly improved the trails out there... i know its not the mountains but a great place to check out machine before the mountain trip and there has been a lot of snow fall here in the last two days. quad ruts should be close to filled in. any one looking for maps check out if you unload at stanger hills you should be golden

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excited to hear some reports from the die hards tomorrow night. im sittin in saskatoon and it looks like the fricken north pole here. I keep asking everyone to share some of this low elevation snow with the west although my wife said no change since our last little storm wednesday night

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
So we will see you at the General meeting/meet & greet tomorrow I assume??????

anyone considered riding around lake isle??? lac ste anne has greatly improved the trails out there... i know its not the mountains but a great place to check out machine before the mountain trip and there has been a lot of snow fall here in the last two days. quad ruts should be close to filled in. any one looking for maps check out if you unload at stanger hills you should be golden

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it's 12:15 am , gotta get up at 5:30 , there's 23 of us currently browsing this thread awaiting a glimpse of happy days to come. Maybe someone will post pic tomorrow by tomorrow night, good night everyone. Our crew is going on the 21st , let it snow let it snow
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352531938.043211.jpg

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tpower, how did you get my xray?

working nights this weekend, losing my mind waiting for pics to be posted from this weekends rides!

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TPOWER, ive got two more n/s, than its back to the GBCA to ditch bang on the new XM
:cool:
come on guys, someones gotta have a pic or two they can throw on here! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSE!

Top Bottom