2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like i got a site, #5, hope bogger can't count that high , hehe:beer:

rockstar crf250r

Reaction score
SOOO excited and pumped for this campout been there last couople year but couldent make it last year due to me having a blown motor and it not being rebuilt in time!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE sweetsecret73 ====

was able to sneak in next door at site 22. :d let the mud wrestling begin.;)

===== /QUOTE ====

woot woot!!

Jealous :( gonna be so fun!! Damn I wish we could make it this year!!! And Please take lots of pics!! Especially of the mud wrestling that's gonna be funny!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
looks like i got a site, #5, hope bogger can't count that high , hehe:beer:

the map will tell me where it is however I do not have my chauffeur with the pink razer this year... not sure how far I can crawl but I'll give it a champions effort...

megan_myne

Reaction score
Quick question to everyone is this going to also be a kid friendly event or just an adult event? Only asking since a lot of the posts are about drinking. :) Love drinking but we have a little one who would like to do this weekend if we decide to go. Our family is really interested in checking this event out. Hoping there is camping spots still. :bike::smilieicon_ford:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We don't really drink... we just talk about it lots to look cool.....

Kid friendly yes.... we try to keep all the belligerent drunks confined to one area, besides after an hour it's not like they are able to wander far...

Quick question to everyone is this going to also be a kid friendly event or just an adult event? Only asking since a lot of the posts are about drinking. :) Love drinking but we have a little one who would like to do this weekend if we decide to go. Our family is really interested in checking this event out. Hoping there is camping spots still. :bike::smilieicon_ford:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone will tie boggers shoe lace to a tree, he'll just wander in circles.:d

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was worried about it last year so I didn't take my step kids but I was surprised for all the talk its actually pretty laid back and kid friendly!! Lots of kids there!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Top Bottom