2010 Nytro....

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I've been on a Ski-doo since 2001, and now jumped ship. I'm not into bashing or want any bashing. My main reason for posting this is to see all the guys that are riding a Yamaha Nytro, and reading about some of the things they have changed on their sled.

I've also got the turbo coming, so that is out of the question. I know i can search stuff up, but i'm not all that into reading archieved stuff, i prefer recent activity if you know what im saying.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a stock 08 Nytro. Now I got a different one and its getting a new tunnel, M10 and some other stuff. Already has an Alpine turbo on it.

Not sure what you're looking at for turbos but I would highly reccommend Alpine. They're all have good points......main thing is to make sure the instal is right on whatever you put on.

2010 tunnels are a huge improvement over the 08 and 09's so not sure if you want to swap it out.

Rear suspension is a big improvement as well but depending on how much boost you're going to run I'd consider changing that out too.

Steering post relocation is a must if you're over 5'10" IMO.

Once you get used to the way the sled handles, it is an incredible ride.......especially boosted:d:d

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i was thinking about changing out the tunnel. How many hours do they say it takes? As for riding, i have been on one for half of last years, some being demos and loved the thing. I tried two boosted ones and once set up properly, it was amazing. Im thinking about changing the steerring but there are alot of options and still not 100% sure on what im going to do.

littlehoe

Reaction score
Check out the info on ty4stroke.com... lots of good info in there, I have an 09 no boost yet but this year I am adding the steering reloactor from OFTracing.com I read lots of reviews and people seem to like this one...

Also I am adding the jacobson roll over valve and tether kit from OFTracing.com... always nice to have a tether and nobody wants oil leaking into the air box if you get your sled stuck upside down or on its side...

And the other thing I added was the aluminum skid plate from Roest racing. It is a real piece of art and just gives some extra security to that area where the oil filter is located. I had read a few people that had stumped their machines, or hit rocks ended up with the metal braces on the stock plastic skid plate rubbing a hole through the oil filter and well you can figure out what happened after that...

I am also putting on a trail tank this year, I have heard mixed reviews about this product so I am just going to try it out and see how it works for me this year....

Summitboy

Reaction score
One other consideration for a tunnel is the Rat Sled stuff for the tunnel. You can get running boards with heated extrusions, rear cap with bumper and a u cooler under it. Its about a grand or so and will make your stocker that much better and looks good on the 2010 and is cheaper than a full built tunnel. It will save you almost enough for a rear skid, or other mods. Just a thought !

Brandt Motorsports

- Project PhotosRat Sled - Brandt Motor Sports

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm having a dealer instal my new tunnel but I've been told to do it properly it could be 8-10hrs to swap tunnels out.

I have a CR riser,post and relocator and they all work really well.

If you're thinking of tunnels I'd consider BP tunnel from Alpine, CR or Van Amburg.

Top Bottom