2010 / 2011 Valemount Updates

shiftycliffy

Reaction score
Were looking at heading out your way on dec 9th, road there last year for the first time and hada blast, awsome area if you have enough snow!!!

RMKer

Reaction score
also headin in tomorrow. If she's cloudy looks like we'll do clemina, hope they got at least a few feet of freshy fresh on top!!!!

see how the new assault does....

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We'll be tip toeing around next weekend.:eek: Unless the snow that is in the forecast actually rolls in; then we might be able to ride.:cool:

UkrainianMudKing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok everyone I think we need to get together and convince old man winter and monther nature to get back together so we can get some snow.

yammy1320

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up last weekend, and planning on going back on the 9th. Really hoping for some serious accumulation by then, and hopefully some groomed trails.... Maybe if it snows enough the guy trying to plow the trail at Clemina will just give up! :D

snoproflyboy

Reaction score
In Valemont for the weekend, and rode Clemina for the afternoon. The trail up was really really rough but once your up on top then there is a bit of powder to fool around in and have some fun. Heading out to ride Chappell tomorrow so it should be some good times!!! :d

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I must have passed 20 trucks today on my way home. That was only in one hour so you know half of alberta must be out there. Best thing is it will all get packed down and next snowfall is when the season starts. Excellent!

Top Bottom