2008 miles to km.. possible

toddsphotos

Reaction score
I just got a 2008 summit 800, the dashi is all in Miles, I would like to change it to Km, is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

toddsphotos

Reaction score
Thanks. Its to bad the closet dealer is 350km from here. Its just when i look down, it looks like i am going so slow....

toddsphotos

Reaction score
I did not know there was one there, i thought it was Cochran. Lethbridge is 209km, still a little to far for this fix.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did not know there was one there, i thought it was Cochran. Lethbridge is 209km, still a little to far for this fix.

Call Will at Mr.R's. He rides out there all the time and would probably take his laptop with him to help you out. I know he has helped guys with delivering parts, programming keys,etc. Just wondering.....what do you do when you need parts or service on your sled? Sometimes you have to travel to keep riding.

toddsphotos

Reaction score
To be honest, every time i blow it up, or need mechanical fixes, i just Order the parts from the Internet and do it myself, for the most part. In the past I could get stuff fixed in Invermere, if it was above what I could do, as i go there lots. this option is no longer available tho.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Todd, "the best little shop on the prairies" is in Lethbridge! I've been saying this for years and it is in my signature. Did I say there are no HST charges there?

Take a drive as the trip is worthwhile for more than fixing the Doo!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lethbridge is a big city with a small town feel. You can pretty much get anything in Lethbridge as you can in Calgary without the traffic.

martincc

Reaction score
I also second Mr R's. I live in Calgary and order parts from there. The service is well worth the small shipping cost.. and they get out of stock parts to my door in two days so we make the next weekend riding. Once they even pulled an airbox off a band new sled and overnighted it to me. Great guys to deal with.

Top Bottom