2004 Summit Rev 800 repair

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, the kid renting my house found himself a sled...he's not to mechanical, so I guess I'm fixing it.

It's a 2004 Rev Summit, new 800H.O Crate motor...It got run with the e-brake on and lit on fire. Previous owner swapped wiring harness, but we have no spark. Doesn't seem to have the 12V to the coil.

Anyone have wiring diagrams as a starting point?! Our local dealer claims to have none...

We also have a plug for the altitude compensator just chilling...this...is gonna be fun. :(

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So, the kid renting my house found himself a sled...he's not to mechanical, so I guess I'm fixing it.

It's a 2004 Rev Summit, new 800H.O Crate motor...It got run with the e-brake on and lit on fire. Previous owner swapped wiring harness, but we have no spark. Doesn't seem to have the 12V to the coil.

Anyone have wiring diagrams as a starting point?! Our local dealer claims to have none...

We also have a plug for the altitude compensator just chilling...this...is gonna be fun. :(

if you talk to Ric (Summitric) I know he had an 800 rev catch fire from the same issue. he may have some info he can hook you up with.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your local dealer is full of BS. All the diagrams are on the BUDS system. I have the diagrams somewhere. I'll look for them tomorrow. PM me a email address to send them to.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the skidoo manual on disk for a 04 rev somewhere, and I have one I printed off and stuck all together... Since I moved, not sure 100% where it's at

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we're in same boat Tex. I'll post back here when I find mine incase you're still looking.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I have the shop/service manual, if you're ever down in Edmonton... You'd have to find a way to photocopy.... Staples is just down the road. Yup, went through the same thing, park brake left on and Fire :( ,,,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a PDF copy but it's too big to share or email (107mb). Otherwise I would send it to you.

PS94

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we got spark. The compensator plug was supposed to be plugged into the Computer. But there was a different square six prong in there. She's actually running now. Not sure where this other plug goes! Gotta find a pull start handle holder, and a Caliper and that kid should be brappin!

gilligan609

Reaction score
I downloaded the whole service manual from a website. Can't remember which site it was but it cost me $5 for the whole thing. Just search it on Google.

Top Bottom