1994 Polaris Indy Super Sport

tasco

Reaction score
Thinking of selling this older or almost classic Sled 440 fan cooled. It would make a great stubble jumper. We even had it out to the Fernie area several times years past. its not getting enough use. Just got it back form the shop for a carb rebuild and a few other minor issues. but it runs well and is in very good condition. I'm looking for what the market is doing today

Attachments

• IMG_1347.jpg
    IMG_1347.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 213

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Market pretty good, looks like no cracks or tears - $2700ish
If under 3,000 miles.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of selling this older or almost classic Sled 440 fan cooled. It would make a great stubble jumper. We even had it out to the Fernie area several times years past. its not getting enough use. Just got it back form the shop for a carb rebuild and a few other minor issues. but it runs well and is in very good condition. I'm looking for what the market is doing today

That was one of my first sleds, dad took the massive 1x136 (I think it was) off his storm and put it on there for me. Was king of the hill among all the other 11 year olds. If your serious about selling it im very serious about buying

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 2 1994 indy sport sleds. a short track and a long track. Both great sleds. I took the short track on 2 buffalo hunts and the sled dragged the dead animals back to our camp.

Top Bottom