1978 Eliminator Jet / $5500

27ballplayer

Reaction score
It has a bad ass 468 Big Block w/ extensive motor work. The guy I bought the boat from had the motor Dyno-tuned. Although I wasnt able to recover the Dyno report, he said it was around 600hp. The Carbs are twin Holley Dominator 1150s. It has aluminum big port heads. The exhaust headers are Bassett Headers w/ water injectors. He had over 15,000 invested in the motor and another 5,000 in the Pump. It is a Berkley race pump w/ jetavator. The trailer was brand spankin new when I bought the boat, It is a tandem axle trailer and it pulls really nice behind my truck. The Gel Coat is in overall pretty good condition. There are a few stress crack on the hood (typicall of a 1978 jet boat) but overall this thing is a beauty.
The Interior and carpet was brand new when I bought it as well. Ive maybe put 20 hrs. on this boat since I bought it and it has been garage stored, it it is in excellent condition.
If you have any questions please ask and I'll do my best to answer - jambrosini9999@hotmail.com

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA remember the last one i had the friggin cops at the cabin all the time noise complaints haha frigging neighbour phoning on me :realmad:

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats worth the price just for the engine and pump alone if the engine checks out. Be worth a trip down to pick up an aluminum hull and then swap the components out of this into the bare hull. Crazy what aluminum jet boats go for up here.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats worth the price just for the engine and pump alone if the engine checks out. Be worth a trip down to pick up an aluminum hull and then swap the components out of this into the bare hull. Crazy what aluminum jet boats go for up here.
Yup i know i have a new eagle jet boat

Top Bottom