18 Cat

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I must say if I was Snowchecking a 2S hands down it would be the 2018 Mountain Cat.... just spent some time going over it and I must admit it's pretty awesome. I believe hands down the 2S to buy for 2018 if your looking.... I like this sled personally over the Doo or Poo. If all works out I will be riding 162 on 23 or 24th for day.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to give the sled a try but I didn't see Lenny out on the hill Saturday. I'm not brand loyal and will be looking for a 2nd sled for next season hopefully, be a Doo or Cat,.. won't be a Poo.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Well this idiot has 3 backup sleds......man life isn't fair is it ;) . And for the record I had my choice to pick the 2016 viper for $8450 plus GST OTD or a 16 Cat for $9000 plus GST OTD back in November 2016 and I went with the 4 stroker since to be honest my buddy has 3 slobbering smelly cat 800s and my tastes are more refined....to each their own. Man I sure must have touched a nerve to get you boys so upset.....not my fault you paid too much. Cheers

What kind of moron posts a price of xxxx +gst OTD? OTD means OTD. Not really a hard concept to grasp for most. The term K.I.S.S. comes to mind. Easy for most. Hard for some.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this idiot has 3 backup sleds......man life isn't fair is it ;) . And for the record I had my choice to pick the 2016 viper for $8450 plus GST OTD or a 16 Cat for $9000 plus GST OTD back in November 2016 and I went with the 4 stroker since to be honest my buddy has 3 slobbering smelly cat 800s and my tastes are more refined....to each their own. Man I sure must have touched a nerve to get you boys so upset.....not my fault you paid too much. Cheers

Apparently they sell them to you and only you for well below what they have to pay arctic cat for them, you have a hell of a dealer there........ seems suspect, either your doing sexual favours for men in high places or they were stolen and you know some creative meth heads, you can lie to your friends and people on snow and mud all you like, nobody is believing your bull$hit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of moron posts a price of xxxx +gst OTD? OTD means OTD. Not really a hard concept to grasp for most.

Yup, nothing is ever lost in translation here , text messages, emails. Thanks for all the name calling here.....starting to feel really good about myself since I am a dootard, retard, idiot, moron etc etc.....and yet with all my obvious disadvantages I remain a successful businessman who was able to semi retire 8 years ago at age 40......48 now since spelling things out is my game . Woe is me :cool:

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And yet with all my obvious disadvantages I remain a successful businessman who was able to semi retire 8 years ago at age 40......48 now since spelling things out is my game . Woe is me :cool:

By "semi retirement" you mean the new PC way to say I got laid off and now I'm working at what ever I can find?

On this forum you are better off to man up and admit you said something poorly thought out rather than fester the abuse and try to play a money card just makes you look unintelligent. I've been there getting abused becuase I said "your" rather than "you're" really all in good humor on any forum.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently they sell them to you and only you for well below what they have to pay arctic cat for them, you have a hell of a dealer there........ seems suspect, either your doing sexual favours for men in high places or they were stolen and you know some creative meth heads, you can lie to your friends and people on snow and mud all you like, nobody is believing your bull$hit

Just for you big man

IMG_20170308_180605.jpg

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By "semi retirement" you mean the new PC way to say I got laid off and now I'm working at what ever I can find?

On this forum you are better off to man up and admit you said something poorly thought out rather than fester the abuse and try to play a money card just makes you look unintelligent. I've been there getting abused becuase I said "your" rather than "you're" really all in good humor on any forum.

Actually it means I work when I feel like it.....I don't worry about what some folks here think.....most are good people it seems. Always will be haters , pretty content in having less than some....more than others.....such is life and mine is pretty good....no shame in saying it.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna be siding with roadrunner on this boys. Over the last 6 months I've priced yamaha vipers non current and cat non current. Brande new out of the crate non current. I've gotten pricing from $8k -12k on m8's and vipers. The deals are there if your looking hard enough. Yea it's a tough pill to swallow. If I can find my quote from 2 weeks ago I will post it.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those deals are definitely there on vipers thats for sure, nobody can sell them at all so they are selling at a loss, but a 16 m8 ltd wont be even close on that number

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those deals are definitely there on vipers thats for sure, nobody can sell them at all so they are selling at a loss, but a 16 m8 ltd wont be even close on that number

If i am tired of where this post has gone everybody else must be too.....you wanted proof of what I said and I provided it. If you don't think 2016 m8000 list for under 10 grand then do a kijiji search. And that's without sitting with cash in front of the dealership. I know what I was quoted but hey.....you obviously know everything so this is the last I will post on it. You win....and thanks for being an adult and respectful thru it all.

Screenshot_20170309-001436.png

Screenshot_20170309-001109.png

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i am tired of where this post has gone everybody else must be too.....you wanted proof of what I said and I provided it. If you don't think 2016 m8000 list for under 10 grand then do a kijiji search. And that's without sitting with cash in front of the dealership. I know what I was quoted but hey.....you obviously know everything so this is the last I will post on it. You win....and thanks for being an adult and respectful thru it all.

View attachment 203576

View attachment 203577

That 16 is still 10 plus tax and its middle of march not november but whatever, and 15's are waiving setup and freight now, weren't in november, if you weren't over exaggerating just to make yourself look cool like maxwell I wouldn't have to call you on it, might as well say that you can get an 18 for 12 k already even though rebates wont be in until next jan or feb lol

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Not to mention, these are 2 year old non electric start, prolly minimal warranty, no pdi freight doc fees but the kicker is the track. 153". Who buys a 153" track anyway? These sleds are cookie jar crumb sleds. All the good cookies are gone. Just crumbs left. Ahahahahahaha.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to mention, these are 2 year old non electric start, prolly minimal warranty, no pdi freight doc fees but the kicker is the track. 153". Who buys a 153" track anyway? These sleds are cookie jar crumb sleds. All the good cookies are gone. Just crumbs left. Ahahahahahaha.
Those are great deals for someone? I'm seeing 2 year warranty and a page of 162's as well? If a 153 is crumbs then a 154 and 155 would be as well? :confused:

Russty

Reaction score

Glad someone got back to the 18 cat. I rode one last weekend and the pull compared to my 16 is really impressive. There is definitely a reason why Cat doesn't need a 174" the 162" with 3" paddles will get you where you need to go.

Top Bottom