1 dead last weekend in oasis

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just read a post, says 2 involved and 1 passed condolences to the family and friends. sad day, not much info said it happened on saturday.
pretty quiet in here lately , or i missed the post.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
just read a post, says 2 involved and 1 passed condolences to the family and friends. sad day, not much info said it happened on saturday.
pretty quiet in here lately , or i missed the post.
it's in the Valemount section, yes very sad, and of course different stories coming out through the media.

1 says 2 seperate machines, 1 says 2 people 1 machine, passenger passed.......

Either way, RIP to the one who has passed, and everyone ride smart out there, things are "spicy"

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's in the Valemount section, yes very sad, and of course different stories coming out through the media.

1 says 2 seperate machines, 1 says 2 people 1 machine, passenger passed.......

Either way, RIP to the one who has passed, and everyone ride smart out there, things are "spicy"

I would highly doubt it’s a single machine doubling back into the 3rd bowl at oasis!

Big hills in there!

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second skier/sledder in the Kaslo area "Empire" has also passed. Not hi jacking this thread, just fricken awful when this happens.

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second skier/sledder in the Kaslo area "Empire" has also passed. Not hi jacking this thread, just fricken awful when this happens.
Yeah read that too. Sad to hear. Be pretty devastating to their families and communities

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would highly doubt it’s a single machine doubling back into the 3rd bowl at oasis!

Big hills in there!
This would be considered the third bowl?
I’ve never knew if the one right as you pop out of the single track was considered the first or not? I can see how an avy could happen there. Always just drive through that one and don’t do much playing.
5F5ED406-18C2-4AE6-B2DA-6433930D1327.jpeg

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This would be considered the third bowl?
I’ve never knew if the one right as you pop out of the single track was considered the first or not? I can see how an avy could happen there. Always just drive through that one and don’t do much playing.
View attachment 265359

My tour guide said they don’t count that one

Top Bottom