07 xrs rebuild

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got it running Vance? Should of called I would of come and drank your beer again, I mean helped you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got it running Vance? Should of called I would of come and drank your beer again, I mean helped you lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always good to have a extra hand. But you were out with your knew toy.
Wasn't to bad setting the motor back in hardest part is getting the vacuum hoses hooked up right

Irocaz

Reaction score
Hey Vance!! This is Cody

I got excited when I seen this post and realized this is the sled we bought! we have had it out only once this year close to home, but planning a trip to the mountains soon

I do have a question for you though. you had sold it to me with a set of NGK GR9A-EG plugs but the skidoo dealer calls for BR9ECS-5. I couldn't find any info around the net as to what I should use.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Vance!! This is Cody

I got excited when I seen this post and realized this is the sled we bought! we have had it out only once this year close to home, but planning a trip to the mountains soon

I do have a question for you though. you had sold it to me with a set of NGK GR9A-EG plugs but the skidoo dealer calls for BR9ECS-5. I couldn't find any info around the net as to what I should use.

hey sorry i just saw your post, hope all is well with your sled. there might be a spare set og plugs on the inside of the side panel, just makes sure they are the same. the plugs the dealer have will work fine, the GRA9 is just a newer plug.

Last edited:
Top Bottom