05 king kat boondocker box

kingkat88

Reaction score
hey, just wondering if anyone knows anything about a boondocker box on a king kat. i bought the sled with it on it and im happy with how it runs im just concerned how to change the elavation control for when i get up high. first off how do i change it to 5000 feet and up, second off when i do get it changed to 5000 and above is there anything elts i have to change. any help is hugely apreciated!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it is a efi you should just ride it,not nessary to adjust it!Set it up and leave it unless you like to mess around with it.Does the sled have nos?,what does it have!
catmando!

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What has been done that it needs a box? Motor, pipe?? Need more info. There are two Boondocker programs available for the Kingcat, not much difference, just extra RPM adjustment points on the new program. I had mine repaired last year, so I have the new maps. Same if it has nitrous, there is an old and new program. If the box is less than 2 years old, or has been sent in for repair, it will have the new program.

No need to tune for elevation. I run 2 programs in mine, one for the trail up when it is usually quite a bit cooler. I run it very fat in the mid range (Cats fuel map is very lean in the midrange), and I have another program for when I get up top (leaned out a bit at the top of the map for better performance) I'm still working on getting the nitrous tuned as I rarely find a time when I need to push the button:d.

Either Catmandoo or I can probably give you good info on the box and answer most questions.

kingkat88

Reaction score
also does anyone in the red deer area have a axhaust gas temp guage for sale????

Top Bottom