08 nytro selling price???

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone help me - what are 08 Nytro MTX's worth used with very few kms - less than 400. Looking at one but I have been out of the loop for awhile on price tracking.

Thanks,

Alan

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9k.......

Really - that sounds high considering some of the dealer pricing for new 09s. Have you seen them advertised for that or heard they sold for that? Just curious - was looking around and kijiji had some higher kms ones for 8....maybe that 9 is right???

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$8,500.00 but if it is clean max is $9,000.00 but should have a few add ons for that price. I dont think the used sled market is that strong.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Al, bought mine last march for $6500. bone stock with 600 kms on it. new 09 are 10-10.5 out the door at walt healy in calgary. I wouldn't pay more than 8,000.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Al, bought mine last march for $6500. bone stock with 600 kms on it. new 09 are 10-10.5 out the door at walt healy in calgary. I wouldn't pay more than 8,000.

That guy must have needed the money - good deal for Cdn sled. I have a lead on a few ones that I could get landed for under $7K with less than 400kms on them. Looking to get back into for some spring riding. You liking yours?

INSTGUY

Reaction score
08 nytro depending on track, nothing more that 7-8k, you can buy last years brand new for 9-10k depending on the dealer

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That guy must have needed the money - good deal for Cdn sled. I have a lead on a few ones that I could get landed for under $7K with less than 400kms on them. Looking to get back into for some spring riding. You liking yours?

I love mine. Saw Walt Healy has 09's for $8999 + tax and PDI.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love mine. Saw Walt Healy has 09's for $8999 + tax and PDI.

We have a used MTX, it was our shop Nytro, has Rapid Bike Programmer, New Power Claw track, Hindle pipe. Fresh service!

$ 8,000.0 tax in!

Or you can get into an 09 Nytro XTX 10,599 + tax!

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a used MTX, it was our shop Nytro, has Rapid Bike Programmer, New Power Claw track, Hindle pipe. Fresh service!

$ 8,000.0 tax in!

Or you can get into an 09 Nytro XTX 10,599 + tax!

How many kms? Is any of the aftermarket compatible with mcx stage 1 turbo? What size is the track? Thanks.

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the reply from Terry at T&T powersports about the posted sled above by Femme.fatale.

My buddy offered him 7200 taxes in for the advertised sled above for 8000 thinking he would get a counter offer and this is the reply he got!!!!

"sure. and when u wake up and take off ur superman pjs.... and brush ur teeth with ur peewee herman toothbrush....go outside and join the rest of us in the real world.....

come on man.....be serious....lol

Terry"

What a joke!!!!!!! Business man of the Year goes too......

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one........back in the game. Went for the one in the US.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the reply from Terry at T&T powersports about the posted sled above by Femme.fatale.

My buddy offered him 7200 taxes in for the advertised sled above for 8000 thinking he would get a counter offer and this is the reply he got!!!!

"sure. and when u wake up and take off ur superman pjs.... and brush ur teeth with ur peewee herman toothbrush....go outside and join the rest of us in the real world.....

come on man.....be serious....lol

Terry"

What a joke!!!!!!! Business man of the Year goes too......

my bad, with all the sleds we have listed i thought that was listed at 8600 out the door so the 72 was a bit of a smack, so i used my redneck humour and sent him a message back.... so i concede...course it was after hours at home and i did send him a note this am once i found out it was listed for 8k.... with an apology.... we have been communicating back and forth since the first email- and i was under the impression he got my humour....i did in my defence list all the extras....that were on the unit...

:eek::eek::eek:- the word is out.....i am human...i make mistakes...and i admit it....
thanks for looking out for your buddy.....

as always is nice to know the whole story.........

terry-

ps didnt know i was up for business man of the year.........lol
-i m not looking for awards...just satisfied customers.......

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats fine, I know you are still talking with him about the sled.
But that is not what I call a good first impression. Kind of made me look like a A Hole as I was the one who reffered him to email you about the sled. I told him that your Dealership seemed like a good place to get a sled from, deal with, and then he asks me WTF? when you respond to him like that. I did not find the condecending remark funny, when I was the one who refered him to you.

I hope he gets it from you, as I think it is a decent deal.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats fine, I know you are still talking with him about the sled.
But that is not what I call a good first impression. Kind of made me look like a A Hole as I was the one who reffered him to email you about the sled. I told him that your Dealership seemed like a good place to get a sled from, deal with, and then he asks me WTF? when you respond to him like that. I did not find the condecending remark funny, when I was the one who refered him to you.

I hope he gets it from you, as I think it is a decent deal.

i apologize t-nytro....it was my mistake, thank you for the referral...and it is a good deal...like i said earlier i thought it was on sale for 8600 but ur right i should nt have taken offence.....once again i apologize... never too old to learn...

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha!
I thought it was funny! ^^^

at a dealer I am sure you get tired of people thinking their trades are worth their weight in gold and the new sleds should be worth what their trades are.....understandable

u made it right and he got ur humor

to the OP - glad you found a sled

I just purchased an 08 RTX converted to an XTX w some MTX gear as well
It had a bunch of goodies - probably $3500 worth and I got it for $8700 w 1800 kms
I thought it was a good deal considering it needs nothing and the shape it was in

bone stock machines will sell anywhere from $7800-$8500

you will LOVE your Nytro
I couldnt be happier w mine - VERY glad I made the switch to blue from yellow (been a long time coming ;) )

Top Bottom