2010 / 2011 Valemount Trail Pass Prices

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the trail just afraid to leave truck in parking area ................ just too easy for thieves. :nono:

never once heard of an issue in that parking area:confused:. There is also a very large new parking area built just below the ice hill..lol..in the middle of a clear cut that can be seen for a long way if you have any concerns

and if you leave nothing in your truck, there is nothing to temp them.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Been riding quads for a LONG time...

But sledding is still new.

used a bravo & ski-doo alpine when I was surveying...

otherwise I'd guess I have less than 100 hours seat time total, with 1 mountain ride in Cooke Mt... otherwise ditches lakes & rivers....

oly

Reaction score
nope the loop and area are all yours, BUT i can also show you an amazing area from your cabin:d, but the access is very vertical through the trees. If i have a day off that works out, id love to show you around

I would love to take you up on that offer! I have been into the upper but have no idea for my way around and where to go there. I have a few buds that we really want to see the big hype of westridge. I hear there are 12-13 bowls or something. Our group normally rides renshaw,horsey,keyhole,clemina,allen and blue. We keep hearing whisperings about westridge and would really like a tour!

shawn800

Reaction score
hey guys been hearin all this about westridge what does it compare to out there ive ridin allen and clemina and chappel is it really tough to get up there you guys are makin it sound like mount everest im not sayin im a rock star but dont wanna waste a day checkin it out if its outta my league any where we can check outsome video thanks

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys been hearin all this about westridge what does it compare to out there ive ridin allen and clemina and chappel is it really tough to get up there you guys are makin it sound like mount everest im not sayin im a rock star but dont wanna waste a day checkin it out if its outta my league any where we can check outsome video thanks

It's a big bit to get in, but not hard IMO. But once you are up there it's BIIIIIG with lotsa bowls and placex you shouldnt be. It's not an area I'd travel without an experienced rider who knows the area. Some words uttered by various peeps during our day up there:

"Is it that tree where we drop? Oh no... It's these two little ones. Okay... Follow me... You will only think you are dying for a few seconds!"

"Man-- if you guys go in there, you are never coming out" (imagine this guys surprise when we showed up later, quite alive!)

"just leave me here... I will do it myself. I mean it! Just leave me here"

"I'm never going back there again"

That being said, it was a gorgeous day spent with great friends on a beautiful mountain; but not for the faint of heart... And dont even think of going in there if the weather looks iffy... My two cents!

Will maybe post some pics/video tomorrow if I have time.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

pmd. i think i answered all your questions.:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily Trail Pass $20.00
Passenger $5.00
Passengers 10 and Under FREE

Season Pass (unlimited Use) $175.00
Includes VARDA/ABCSC Membership and all related business incentives

General Membership $20.00
Includes ABCSC memberhsip and incentives at over 22 local buinesses

more info and forms on page 1, first post

lol......:d

oly

Reaction score
ya unless you know it you may never make it past the first bowl. but there is alot to do in that first bowl too hhaha

Ya I had a blast just in the first 2 bowls.. I think! Would love to see more of it thats for sure! If it's socked in I wouldnt go near there though as it has some serious drop offs out of nowhere. I will have to try and make some weekends work with some blue bird days to tag along with you guys.

shawn800

Reaction score
thanks alot max for the pm ya one these weekends we head up we have to hook up and check it out pic looks amazing

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok sign me up. You should have me from last yr. If you want I can call it in. Thanks

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a quickly made video from our day in Westridge... For tourism's sake of course...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCwk3ZgVMw[/YT]

Last edited:

oly

Reaction score
Just a quickly made video from our day in Westridge... For tourism's sake of course...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCwk3ZgVMw[/YT]

Thanks for the sweet vid! I would love to get back in there and see the sweet view!

Top Bottom