12 valve cummins build pics

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my project started finally, been keeping tabs on yours. I'm doing something kind of like yours, maybe a little less lift and a little less power.
I need a sled hauler, road trip, mild offroad truck.

pretty mild with DDP +50 injectors, #10 plate 3k GSP
didn't want to go bigger on the turbo, going more for a sweet running truck with good MPG. Doubt I'll roll the coal, well unless my afc WAY off

got the guages going in now, isspro white faces with color gradients on the pyro in case the wife drives she'll know to keep the needle out the yellow and red areas :nono:

also found a sweet deal on some bumpers, they in the mail and will look just like this with a 17,500 LB winch.

who makes those bumpers?

never mind Found it
www.backwoodsbumpers.com

Last edited:

DKY

Reaction score
I havn't gotten my bumpers yet, dude said it'd be ahwile I was fine with that as he was off on some product promo trips.

I should have them soon though, hopefully by the time I get my turbo back from the turbo shop - excessive shaft wobble

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bad azz truck! I really like it! gotta love cummins for making huge power for cheap! I'll be into my motor and drivetrain on my new dmax for over $15,000. $15,000 into a cummins is like getting triple the mods of a dmax or a pstroke lol! nice work thing looks awesome!

Top Bottom