Zbros transfer control brackets POS!

ReToddid

Reaction score
After emailing them that something was wrong, they tell me I probably got one that the main bar is too narrow. Measure it, yup, wrong one. "Keep your parts and we'll send the right bar". Never shows up, won't return emails, take the POS out and notice it cracked both sides of my scissor arm! Still no emails.

What a raging POS product and company!

Attachments

• IMG_5262.jpg
    IMG_5262.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 381

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
After emailing them that something was wrong, they tell me I probably got one that the main bar is too narrow. Measure it, yup, wrong one. "Keep your parts and we'll send the right bar". Never shows up, won't return emails, take the POS out and notice it cracked both sides of my scissor arm! Still no emails.

What a raging POS product and company!
I had a similar run in with trying to rebuild a set of their shocks. I dropped them off in March of 2016, and literally the shop just got the last parts to rebuild them today. After sending the wrong pieces, and "air freight" sending like 4 packages, that never came for 3 weeks and were the wrong parts... I would avoid Zbros for anything else. Look for a company that wants your business. Raptor is one, even Elka. Someone who stands by their products and will help you if you run into any problems.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I personally stay away from Zbros. Better companies to deal with IMHO. Had a buddy that bought a complete front end (a arms and shocks) for his rev. I watched it fold like a tin can as he pulled up beside me and have his ski catch a drift at about 2 mph. And it didnt stop him, just slowed him down. They were pretty rude about it when he contacted them. Have never been impressed by their shocks. Always seem to soft/low.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a similar run in with trying to rebuild a set of their shocks. I dropped them off in March of 2016, and literally the shop just got the last parts to rebuild them today. After sending the wrong pieces, and "air freight" sending like 4 packages, that never came for 3 weeks and were the wrong parts... I would avoid Zbros for anything else. Look for a company that wants your business. Raptor is one, even Elka. Someone who stands by their products and will help you if you run into any problems.

Raptor isn't much better. I've been waiting since early November for Jake to get shock seals to Ron at Powerhouse.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Raptor isn't much better. I've been waiting since early November for Jake to get shock seals to Ron at Powerhouse.

Really wow that's not good. Haven't heard anything but good stuff about raptor. Try even checked if any of their seals would work in my shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really wow that's not good. Haven't heard anything but good stuff about raptor. Try even checked if any of their seals would work in my shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not what I was expecting after hearing good stories but it's getting pretty bad from my perspective.

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
Brandon, your post caught the attention of Jonathon at Raptor. He reached out said they are sending out another seal kit as the first one must have got lost in the Christmas mail. I will let you know when I see it.
Cheers

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brandon, your post caught the attention of Jonathon at Raptor. He reached out said they are sending out another seal kit as the first one must have got lost in the Christmas mail. I will let you know when I see it.
Cheers

Good to hear, thanks Ron and Jonathan!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been there, done that.

I tried to get them to fix the design and I had to do it myself for my 163 AXYS. I sell these for $199 and the next shipment is coming to also fit the 155 AXYS. It should fit the Pro-Ride now too.

Chris

Attachments

• Coupler small.jpg
    Coupler small.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Top Bottom