You guys got to watch this video.......

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys got to watch this video....... UPDATED WITH 2ND VID...

Our ride on Sunday turned into carnage...lol ...over the years many have been picked up by STARS there... this is a popular hll to die on....lol

We were out in the Maclean area and we ride by this hill called the widow maker.... there is a reason why the call it that.... the center routes to the top are not doable cause they are steep and have big rock ledges on them.....the right side trail is doable but not for the faint of heart....hehe

Last year I went up the same route with a few that went this time.... this time I sat at the bottom and watched.....
but it did not go good for one of the fellows...as he was coming down he lost the quad and it rolled twice over him and then all the way to the bottom of the hill.. a renegade totaled .....what a day....

Can am RENEGADE destroyed, Quad Junkie survivor after 200 ft fall - YouTube

Last edited:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome video. The clip going up the hill does not do that hill justice. But you get the idea form being up top looking down how high up it is. I've danced with the Widow Maker a few times. Looks like the hill has changed quite a bit since I've played on it.

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The right of it look pretty crazy, every time i've ever done it I've gone on the far left... Looks tougher, but the shelves of it are much smoother and keep the bike fairly straight.

Top Bottom