You got the talent? or the XM?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Fail to understand why someone would post the same video in 5 different places .

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Fail to understand why someone would post the same video in 5 different places .

It is interesting kind sir. Some threads only have users go to that thread and nowhere else. Most peeps don't go to the video threads so it is necessary to put them elsewhere as well.

Numbers count! Whether it be club members for keeping areas open, post count numbers (for whatever reason), and viewer numbers on YouTube for monetization and sponsors.

But you also know that this forum has transformed me into a post count whore...:yo:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I was thinking the same abot Destroyer's vids the other day :confused:

But...... ferniesnow does make a valid point

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but I am curious to which camera was pasted to your head when you did this. Great video by the way.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it but I am curious to which camera was pasted to your head when you did this. Great video by the way.

It is the older version of the Contour Roam. I download to my Mac through iMovie and I doo not use StoryTeller. I have the helmet/visor mount with some elevation under it. I doo not like to see too much sled, too much helmet, or whatever in the video. I want to see the action in relation to a small amount of skis and/or hood.

I find the exposure is great, the field of view is good, and the definition is awesome. Hope this helps, fs :yo:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey Fernie .. can I put in a request ? Can you make your next video with "red solo cup" ? I love that song ! It would make my day

Hahaha..Now that is real funny! LMFAO.....

That is a little joke between my better half and myself. She hates that song. When I was searching my music in the computer, I came across that song and suggested I use it just to tease her. She said, "don't you dare!".

I think I can set something up for you as a light just flashed in my creative brain.

Top Bottom