:yo: Great Brapp & Hot Food.

xmsummit154

Reaction score
Just got my thing cooker today yet to install . Just wondering if I will need to adjust my pin weight?? Putting it on a 2013 800 summit etec. I live in Sask but also mountain ride . The instructions talk about mid range boog. really hoping I dont need to mess with pin weight. Did you have to adjust yours if so how many grams did you add?? Also wondering if I need a extra spring for the exhaust for the L bracket that you have to add or do you not hook up one of the factory spots???

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Just got my thing cooker today yet to install . Just wondering if I will need to adjust my pin weight?? Putting it on a 2013 800 summit etec. I live in Sask but also mountain ride . The instructions talk about mid range boog. really hoping I dont need to mess with pin weight. Did you have to adjust yours if so how many grams did you add?? Also wondering if I need a extra spring for the exhaust for the L bracket that you have to add or do you not hook up one of the factory spots???

I didn't need anything extra but I seldom ride lower than 6000' and that is only on the trail getting for a little way getting to the top. I don't have to play on the way up, or hurry with the throttle WOT so I don't notice any problems. When I was at Whistler?Squamish, I had no problems at the low elevation.

The spring that comes off the back of the BRP suitcase works down there. When you put in the sensors, use some anti-sieze (available at CT) so that they won't corrode in there and be a beotch to take out later.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a older muff pot, does it fit in that can or do you have to buy another pot?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have a older muff pot, does it fit in that can or do you have to buy another pot?

Basically, you need that muff-pot. You could make a small aluminum support to take up the extra space but I'm thinking you would lose some direct heat to the top or bottom your meals.

Phone or email the SledShed: 250-814-0018 or sledshed@telus.net

Good luck, fs

Top Bottom