y pipe split at the seam

brad6

Reaction score
I noticed i have split on the seam on the inside of the "Y" part of my 08 m8. Whats the best fix for it? could i use some jb weld or some high temp silicone, or just take it somewhere to weld it up? Its starting to make a mess under the hood spraying oil residue around.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you call T&T Powersports or Don's Speed Parts I'd bet the bigger dealers have a Y-pipe or two laying around in their shops from guys that went with full exhaust kits.

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can afford it i would just go with the Y pipe and pipe combo and gain the extra power!! Sure wakes them up !

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THe nice thing with the '08 & '09 M8's is that you can put a full slp y-pipe and pipe set on and you do NOT need a controller. Just bolt on exhaust and good to go.. Very good upgrade to sled.

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
What ever you do, I Don’t Recommend the Speed Werx Pipe. POS my O2 Sensor blew off my pipe last yr in the Clemina thanks to Vinnie at Napa I was able to ride the rest of the weekend. Upon further inspection at home I found 6 Cracks in the pipe when I got home..

Top Bottom