XSYOURRIDE- Going the Extra Mile

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I just want to send a much deserved accolade to Deryl at XSYOURRIDE and is long overdue. In the spring I contacted him to install a set of airbags on my truck. Not knowing which air bag system to go with Deryl suggested firestone. Deryl did the install himself and I will say this he is one meticulous man. Was a true professional job and I would not hesitate to call him for any install. Since the install Deryl has followed up a couple of times making sure everything has been working properly. I went on a family vacation all through B.C. and carry a camper near 5,000 lbs and pulled a small boat. To this day nearing 8 months later the airbags never left me down nor did the system ever fail me. Once again Deryl thank you for a job well done and thank you very much.

Regards,

Tom

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a leveling lift installed by Deryl and I to was very impressed, He went over each bolt he touched three times to make sure they were tight and so he didn't forget anything, try and get that kind of service at a dealer. Kodo's Deryl:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been saving my rubbles (i'am just a framer) for leveling kit and air bags...from what i've heard from several people on S&M and the few conversations i've had with Darryl, he will definetly get my buisness as well!

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys,It's touching when you hear that kind of stuff. We are a small family business which prides itself on customer service. As a business, we hope to keep growing, but we want to build our success by making sure every customer is treated like we would like to be treated. From start to finish, we want to give you the best service and quality of work and whether it is day or night, we will make sure you leave happy. We really appreciate all the Snow and Mud business and it's always good to hear positive feedback.
THANKS AGAIN!!!!

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been going to Darryl for work on my trucks since 2003 or 2004 not sure but anyway, he has done a pile of work for me and not once have I been disapointed, I am looking foward to taking my new truck to Darryl to 'MONSTER TRUCK IT' (His little boys lingo)

Thanks for everything Darryl

Man I hope I spelt your name right

Top Bottom