Xm and hps can review.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I finally got a chance to get out and try my sled out. The first day I left the stock can on it to get a feel for the sled. This sled handles incredible!! And wants to just keep climbing, the stock limiter strap setting didn't hinder the sleds climbing ability climbing chutes.
Doo hit a home run this year. My sled ran very clean up the trail and in the alpine, no stumbles bogs, etc.
Clutching could use some work but it maintains rpm very well, I ended up on clicker 4 taching 7900-8000.
Day 2 I put the hps on it. Same area and same conditions as mon, other than a bluebird day, which really gave a fair comparison!
I did not click to 1 going up the trail and left it on 4. A blubber hear and there going up but nothing serious, I could hammer the throttle wide open over and over trying to get the engine to stumble and the sled worked perfect.
Once I got to the alpine and in some decent powder I had to click down to 3, taching 7900-8000 and the sled ran clean all day no hesitations or bogs! I'm really happy with it. Sounds great!!
I was not expecting to click down after installing the can.
37 miles on stock can and 47 miles on hps. IMO I believe the sled runs better with the hps on it.

I got my hps can from Chris at parkland motorsports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wilwap

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Caper11!! I was waiting to hear about a good comparison like this. I have been hesitant to order a can since I got mine and can't stand riding a sled without one so I will be ordering a HPS today.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Caper11!! I was waiting to hear about a good comparison like this. I have been hesitant to order a can since I got mine and can't stand riding a sled without one so I will be ordering a HPS today.

Contact chrisco on here. I think I saw a thread he started saying he had one left.

wilwap

Reaction score
Contact chrisco on here. I think I saw a thread he started saying he had one left.

I just talked to Chris and he is currently sold out. Will be getting more in a few weeks.

Top Bottom