Would this oil be leaking from the power valves seals?

FLEMINA

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357600379.298368.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357600977.847899.jpg

Sooley

Reaction score
My D8 does the same thing its coming from the open ended hose off of your exhaust valve solenoid. it usually sits in the belly pan but, when you warm it up in a shop it runs to the lowest point and drains out. Sleds probably running rich but i wouldnt worry about that better rich then lean especially in these sleds.

FLEMINA

Reaction score
Cool. Thanks Sooley, kinda afraid to ride it. Being its on the fourth engine lol. Has the PC5 fuel controller installed now. I had it out 2 days ago for a 3-4 hour ride. It ran surprisingly well, only worried of the puddle of oil under it now.

Sooley

Reaction score
I would think that whoever rebuilt it last time turned your oil pump up. I am on my fourth engine as well but the last warranty rebuild( engine 3) I didn't even ride it. I took it to parkland Motorsports and had the fix kit installed. I would give Chrisco a call and see what he thinks. I've got 200 miles on the fix kit a little over 450 on the chassis and it works awesome. Goes through a lot of oil but, oil is cheap compared to a engine.

Top Bottom