Work Party Keystone

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
That`s right everyone we need your help. Work Party Keystone Sun. Mar. 29, meet at the staging area at 9 a.m. We need to bring in wood and do repairs to the cabin. Herbie will cook us all lunch. Hopefully if enough volunteers show up we won`t be at it all day and can all go for a ride. See you there.
Contact Regulation Ron for more info 250-837-4708.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone volunteer to help with this? and what tools, and or material should a person bring with them? If I am finished work by then I would like to contribute.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Can anyone volunteer to help with this? and what tools, and or material should a person bring with them? If I am finished work by then I would like to contribute.

Yes everyone is welcome to help, contact Ron at the # above or laroy@telus.net.

Randy we would need permission to use the machine, around a $1000 bill to move the machine and then we need permission from MoE.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Thanks everyone who showed up to help. We got the job done. Trail was brutal, and it sure seemed longer than 16 km. till you hit the trees, felt more like 50 km. to me :eek: Thanks for lunch Herb.
Couple of pics. We were calling Herbie Santa with his sled loaded up like it was on the way out. Should have seen him climbing the hills on the way out with that load on. He was hanging off the running boards trying to keep the front end down at the top. Herbie has skilz for sure. :d Would have been a he!! of a yard sale.

mar. 2009 029.jpg

mar. 2009 031.jpg

mar. 2009 033.jpg

mar. 2009 036.jpg

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
yep Herbie should have brought a pack mule. looking at that load. Awsome:d:d. Is Herbie going to cook his famous burgs on easter weekend.:d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Herbie is trying to retire from the burger thing, too busy these days with his involvement with the BCSF, club, society and work. He will still cook for us at special events arranged with the club. All monies raised this season will be donated to the B.C. Lions Society for children with disabilities to run Easter Seal camps, buses and houses. Thank You Herb. :beer:

Top Bottom