Work Party Frisby Sun. Oct 5/08

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Same deal as last wknd. Meet Frisby parking area by Glacier House 8:30. Hikers can drive up to the switch-back above the short cut.
This time we need to bring in the firewood, paint the floor and repair the front porch.
See you there.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hey Squirel Nutz,:d good to see you on here. Heard you sold your quad so you guys hoofin`er to? Should make for a quick trip with all the bears hanging around these days. Bring your gun. I`m gonna hitch hike.;)

Bring your own lunch everyone, sorry but no Happy Burgers this time.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Woo Hoo got a ride. Gotta say it`s not fun side hilling across rock faces on a 2-up quad. :eek:
A huge thanks to Revy Rocks, Mike, Jack, Andrew and Tom for all their help today.
Got some pics. it was snowing at times up there today and there is snow in the forecast for later this wk. :d

IMGP0198.JPG

IMGP0199.JPG

IMGP0203.JPG

IMGP0207.JPG

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe how much snow will be there in only a month! Great Pics

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
There is only a rd. so far and then it`s mostly straight up, through the mud, in the bush and over huge rock faces. I really appreciate the groomed trails more now, I`ll never complain again. Thanks Greg and Mike for making the trail better for the trip down.
Same thing up Frisby we have to have permission from MoE to go up to do work on the cabin. There is an elevation closure for wheeled vehicles on both Boulder and Frisby to protect the fragile mosses, lichen and grasses.
It was great to see snow for a while.

Top Bottom