womens helmet

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
hello ladies...
i searched on here and couldnt find anything... or im blind..
i am looking for a womens helmet.. something pink and black and was wondering where you can get one from around edmonton.
i have find some online. just curious about local dealers.
who has a good selection??

and no the PINK helmet is not for me:):) lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello ladies...
i am looking for a womens helmet.. something pink and black and was wondering where you can get one from around edmonton.

Hi Jdawg.. a really cool helmet is the "All checked out" one from Fox. We have them at Main Jet but I'm sure you have a dealer some place closer than Nelson BC. There are matching gloves and even a Jersey for this Helmet! I have the helmet, which looks cool with the pink 509 goggles.
049-Copy.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hello ladies...

I've got some really nice pink & Black HJC helmets in the shop, I'll get a photo for you tomorrow. OR give me a call tomorrow 780-464-7788

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are in the St. Albert area check out Riverside, they have quite the selection from both sides of the store

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
509 has a couple different helmets in pink and black, and the pink goggles are awesome too. Here's a link to their pink collection.

Lots of dealerships carry their stuff, I'm sure there's one in Edmonton. You could always give the boys at 509 a call and they'll point you in the right direction :)

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
thanks..
i now there are lots. ive looked online and found a bunch. just dont want to buy a helmet online to find its too small or too big.
i live in lloydminster and not many here..2 to be exact.lol
so figured we would head to the city to have a look see. just didnt know who would have the best selection....

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello ladies...
who has a good selection??and no the PINK helmet is not for me:):) lol

As far as a specific color combination I don't have an answer for ya. But for a decent selection is all sorts of sizes. With the lowest prices I've ever saw was at
COOPERS RV in Edmonton. Of course everything is SNELL or DOT approved. Price was the largest appeal to me about getting another helemt.

jdawgtherigpig

Reaction score
again thanks for the info. headed up to the city on sat. will hit up riverside and coopers and make my stop by martins:)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is a thh helmet... I think lol, its black with pink flames I bought it off eBay. Good luck!

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anther vote for Tom's 509 helmet. I was SUPER impressed with the way it fit when I tried it on!! And yeah, like Amy said, he has a whole Pink collection that rocks if you like pink! Even the goggle lenses are pink mirrored!!

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have three different pink lenses that you can change up the look of your helmet with, and 509's customer service is awesome! My first ride out I scratched my lenses and called them up, fully expecting to pay for replacements. Two days later I had a package in the mail with all three lenses. One is pink and yellow mirrored flame, like in MOMMA's photo, the other one is rose, and the third is pink mirror, it's almost purple.

On another note, they also donated product for our local snowmobile club's silent auction last year.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sooooo excited!! I'm putting in the 509 order for the store. I feel like a big kid in a candy store as I go through the order sheet. Ordered lots of the mirrored flame lenses. !!!!! Come on Winter!!!!!

Top Bottom