Wildcat vs XP900 race vid.....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow....bunch of vids out of the wildcat. gonna be busy watchin these for a while...looky who wins this one :D

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are these Tex approved ???

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen that one ......Outlaws are great in mud,not so much for streetracing...................lololol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seen that one ......Outlaws are great in mud,not so much for streetracing...................lololol
whew....thought you were going to post another razr spanking a commander. those are the only 2 I could find going the other way....I'm out of ammo :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i know is i saw an old honda with no brakes go where no polaris dared to go. and with 24 inch bald azz tires. neville you should be tellin everyone you get a 20% payout from polaras. hehe ya can find any video you want to make an ystatment ya want. i just saw that old honda kick alot of azzz out there this summer. and ya know it.:D

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i know is i saw an old honda with no breaks go where no polareis dared to go. and with 24 inch bald azz tires. neville you should be tellin everyone you get a 20% pqayout from polaras. hehe ya can fing any video you want to make anystatment ya want. i just saw that old honda kick alot of azzz out there this summer. and ya know it.
Bad news Larry. The Honda will be parked. Cody has a grizzly now with power steering. Will see how he does this year should be good.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad news Larry. The Honda will be parked. Cody has a grizzly now with power steering. Will see how he does this year should be good.

good kid, still like the look of nevilles jaw hittin the gas tank when the honda just kept on going by that ol neville. hehe. i'm sure he has forgotten that , alzhimers. i'm thinkin. hehe

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good kid, still like the look of nevilles jaw hittin the gas tank when the honda just kept on going by that ol neville. hehe. i'm sure he has forgotten that , alzhimers. i'm thinkin. hehe
That was a good one. Should be a fun summer.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The talk of the sport version (Canam) is exciting,wonder if they go new chassis with a narrow version option. The original rzr has such huge market share ,as it`s the only sxs permitted on a lot of trails in the US. I expect a good battle ,as the next generation rzr and new Canam come out !!
The owner of a Polaris dealer told me last year he sold ,just under 500 rzrs and 46 quads.............Hell of a market !!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh your not out of the flames yet buster, ya where in red deer and didn't buy me a beer, i feel so friggin used.

I was in Eckville yesterday and Tex ignored my text message. Old age,poor phone?? I had to stop at the shop and wake him up from his nap!!!!!
Had to rush back to Leduc due to a situation.So no other stops made.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Eckville yesterday and Tex ignored my text message. Old age,poor phone?? I had to stop at the shop and wake him up from his nap!!!!!

oh is that excuse #1 or #10. i'm not buying either, i know when i'm not wanted and thanks alot my feelers are hurtin.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Was the situation low on beer. U could have bought some in town

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom