WHY I DON'T LIKE THE BRPcares STATEMENT THREAD

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YES this is actually required.
12 friggin minutes after a request for no more BS on just one thread the BS starts.
12 friggin minutes FFS! Really????

You do not need an account to open, read or respond to a thread.
BRP can read and respond when ever they feel like it as a site member FFS.

If someone wants to post crap have at it right here.

Let BRP GIVE US THE ANSWERS WE DESERVE!
Treat BRP like we treat each other and they will ignore us nut jobs.
Now biotch here and leave their thread alone!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yes this is actually required.
12 friggin minutes after a request for no more bs on just one thread the bs starts.
12 friggin minutes ffs! Really????

You do not need an account to open, read or respond to a thread.
Brp can read and respond when ever they feel like it as a site member ffs.

If someone wants to post crap have at it right here.

Let brp give us the answers we deserve!
Treat brp like we treat each other and they will ignore us nut jobs.
Now biotch here and leave their thread alone!!!!

hahaha, totally agree, randy.... I just posted a quick note on the other thread. Will go through and clean that thread up soon.......

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on Randy! I feel it would be nice if the peeps commenting on a thread like that actually owned an 850 instead of all the other brands. It would be a lot more helpful in solving the problems and get some constructive advice? There are a lot of smart guys on this site but tend to bash rather than help IMO.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to be fair though......have you removed the problematic foam on your clutch cover?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just can't understand why BRP can't clutch a sled, it is a never ending issue for them, the other OEM's have it figured out.....

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can this thread have 6 replies and 0 views?

Edit: It looks like the view count is now accumulating. WHEW! ...though the site might be broken.

Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to be fair though......have you removed the problematic foam on your clutch cover?

Foam and felt gone. Clutch cover drilled out and when the estart quit full plastic shroud removed for easy rope to clutch access.
Side panels also heavily vented.
I have a great relationship with Riverside and they have been working with me on issues. Some questions they need more info from BRP.
Mostly what I have asked in the BRPcares thread.

Repost: oops my bulkhead and clutch questions got deleted with the rest. My question were on definative responses from BRP on what BRP will actually do to "make it right" and in who's eyes.

Last edited:

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just can't understand why BRP can't clutch a sled, it is a never ending issue for them, the other OEM's have it figured out.....

Because quite simply they design a clutch that can be adjusted trail side without clutch disassembly for changing conditions. Is it perfect at all times or the utmost efficient....no on both. But I as a consumer don't mind giving up a bit of ultimate performance to enjoy the simple adjustments the TRA has always given.

Now this pdrive seems another animal.....historically BRP comes up with great stuff so there's still hope.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive seen BRPcares come through before when warranty claims were denied. Give them a chance fellas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_2697.JPG

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Because quite simply they design a clutch that can be adjusted trail side without clutch disassembly for changing conditions. Is it perfect at all times or the utmost efficient....no on both. But I as a consumer don't mind giving up a bit of ultimate performance to enjoy the simple adjustments the TRA has always given.

Now this pdrive seems another animal.....historically BRP comes up with great stuff so there's still hope.

Nice meeting you today man! sorry I got tied up there!

Top Bottom