why can't wabamaum be like this?

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
no i dont have one, i will be throwing a mooring when required.....but now that the decision was made to stick to smaller boat for a few more years no need

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've tried calling the marina, no luck.

I dont think i would leave it in for the summer, just have the option to leave it in overnight. I dont want to clean algea off

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 minutes of highspeed boat launch action. I bet if the vid was run at normal speed and no music, you'd see and hear all the normal boat launch BS and language you see at every boat launch on the planet.

I've always said "if you want tons of entertainment, hang out around any boat launch" :d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wab is a gong show. they should run two lanes, one being for people that are challenged.
I need two minutes, and that includes running my blower. my last boat in manitoba was a 34 footer and i needed less time to load and unload then these guys with 16 footers.

I had heard awhile ago that the marina in the town of wab was adding a 100 slips!!!

AND!!!!!! My buddy at the lake said that there are boat lifts in the water at wab on our side (seba) and even saw a jet ski out this afternoon:)

that and i see they put in the new dock last week as well, wonder if they made the launch any deeper?

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that and i see they put in the new dock last week as well, wonder if they made the launch any deeper?

they didn't trench at all. I am unable to unload or load on that side of the lake. way too shallow, i tried with lifted dodge backed right in, and dug out two trenches to get the tires into to make the trailer sit lower and still no dice.

There is another launch on the south side still in the seba bay, but its tough, i havent checked it out this year, but its a turkey trail, gets deep fast and then a very shallow sand bar as soon as your off the trailer completely.

I use the park, and hate the town launch, that area is worse then the provincial park and very shallow along the pier.

I sure hope they expand the marina!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they didn't trench at all. I am unable to unload or load on that side of the lake. way too shallow, i tried with lifted dodge backed right in, and dug out two trenches to get the tires into to make the trailer sit lower and still no dice.

There is another launch on the south side still in the seba bay, but its tough, i havent checked it out this year, but its a turkey trail, gets deep fast and then a very shallow sand bar as soon as your off the trailer completely.

I use the park, and hate the town launch, that area is worse then the provincial park and very shallow along the pier.

I sure hope they expand the marina!!

yeh i remember last year i tried at Seba side a couple times backed right to the end of the old dock before i could float the boat off the trailer.oh well got rid of the boat no worries now.:d

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was it you or bogger that had the bayliner avanti?

the new dock at seba is nice, would be cool if they put slips in there for the residents so that they could tie up.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was it you or bogger that had the bayliner avanti?

the new dock at seba is nice, would be cool if they put slips in there for the residents so that they could tie up.
neither of us i cant remember what mine was anymore some wierd name, good boat but not really popular, and bogger has a four winns if i remember right.

Top Bottom