Who's riding sicamous feb 13 - 16th

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might have to drive up for a ride!!! i rode owlshead last sunday! it was getting pretty pounded!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
We will be there for the long weekend, where is the best place to go on Sat? I am asking because I ride Revelstoke all of the time and figured we would try something new, any suggestions would be appreciated. I hope its deep!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we will be there for the long weekend, where is the best place to go on sat? I am asking because i ride revelstoke all of the time and figured we would try something new, any suggestions would be appreciated. I hope its deep!!!

blue lake or queest are usually safe bets for good snow..... Heard owlshead is a little pounded out right now?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys I ride with just got back and said Eagles Pass was great once got up there, trail was bad but lots of staches of powder left. Have fun, we'll be back up there as soon as I get back from mexico, 4 sleeps feb16-27 so be back there march 3rd I think it is.:beer::beer:

sledrocs

Reaction score
5 of us are going out friday 13 out laforge enderby side its been snowing allday and prolly tommorro

Frenchie

Reaction score
Heading there tomorrow, staying at Eagle valley lodge should be fun! Hopefully there's some good pow like there was two weeks ago, it was awesome!

Top Bottom