who is up for a ride on saturday

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking the kids out, first time this year as there's no snow at home. Probably head up Atlas!

summit4

Reaction score
we're thinking of going and will unload @ tin shack, but a little concerned about conditions and the forecast. So not sure untill later today. If we go there will be 3 or 4 and we are moderate riders who like to have fun and take our time. if interested let me know.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is going to be a few of us heading up atlas trails are in great shape fresh snow to be had going to see if we can make it over the pass and come back down the b.c. Side
we're thinking of going and will unload @ tin shack, but a little concerned about conditions and the forecast. So not sure untill later today. If we go there will be 3 or 4 and we are moderate riders who like to have fun and take our time. If interested let me know.

summit4

Reaction score
Not to familure with the area, how do we get to the staging area and what time do you see your group arriving there give or take. We're slow movers to get going so not sure we would make a set time anyways but could try lol. Was there a long time ago but don't remember where things are. Would have to ask the rest if they would want to anyways. Thanks

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
staging area is just west of coleman turn right at the gas stack (signs on highway3 )heading north to atlas staging area you will come to a cattle guard and a fork in the road take the right fork and follow that up a couple of km's ..... trying to leave the staging area by 10:30
Not to familure with the area, how do we get to the staging area and what time do you see your group arriving there give or take. We're slow movers to get going so not sure we would make a set time anyways but could try lol. Was there a long time ago but don't remember where things are. Would have to ask the rest if they would want to anyways. Thanks

summit4

Reaction score
Ok, thanks I will run it by everone tonight and who knows, if we are I will text back so as to what we decide. One other question, is this just a trail?, or is there places to play along the way like medows or hills. thanks again.

Top Bottom